Speedo

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Wish the op would post something, I want to hear some more of his wisdom

He could even be a genius, getting a 1.9tdi to 140mph would be impressive...if it was true

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Please dont post anything if its not going to help. I havent said anything stupid that is what it has read at and i thought 200bhp would make it go over the 140 mark.
Betty whats your problem calling me a wa...ker, i thought the reason for this site was to help people.

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
the only stupid thing you have said is that your leon with less power than the fr will go quicker than it.

i assume this speed is given on your speedo and not accurate in the slightest, id say get a gps speedo to tell you it as thats going to hopefully be a bit more accurate than your dials.

xander_leon

Jul 21, 2011
bedford
you could get one of these
http://www.hud-e.com/
it plugs in to your obd port

with this all you will need are a set of wings and at that speed it will become a plane and fly ;) just think of all the traffic jams you can miss out lol

pods

Dec 30, 2010
Caldercruix,North Lanarkshire
But isn't a fr restricted when it hasnt got a remap?
Do you mean restricted top speed or revs?

Because that was in the red by alot that reading.
Seriously if you are ragging the tits off it like that you better save your pennies for a new engine.Red lines are there as a guide to the safe working range of the engine.
OOOOOps I went all sensible for a second. :redface:

And before my remap it would only go to 4k revs in top gear
do you mean it would only pull to 4k?

If you get caught doing 100 plus kiss your license goodbye.Safer sticking to corners and acceleration round a track.
Sensible head on again :help:

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Remapping isn't going to make that much a difference to the top speed, just how it gets there. You're still limited by a whole lot of factors such as gear ratio.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise