1.4TSI 1/4 Mile leaderboard

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I bet some of the much bigger powered cars hate or little DSG'd 1.4's with the times they put down for a lot less turning money.. However on the road in gear.. different story.

phil_monk31

Feb 22, 2010
yea I think they do. My last run was with a S3 KO4 Hybrid running about 270-300BHP he said. He spent 6+K on it...... It got me off the line, but strangly as we got over 60 I began to pull him in. I would of thought it was the other way round with the bigger engine pulling away as we got quicker??? he wasnt best pleased when I was speaking to him

I actualy got that run on the go-pro so ill upload it when i have edited it.

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
truest test of a cars real oworld performance is the 30-130mph days as driver error is removed by quioe a bit, and i do believe we would get our asses smashed open on one of those days

Apr 23, 2010
Here
Here are all the results. The Two that beat me I think were K04 Hybrid Leons. It was actualy closer than I thought all running 13's

http://www.theresults.co.uk/theresults/Results/2011/Motorsport/GTIInternational_0626_qtrm.pdf

Smack in the middle of 1/4 and almost the same for 0-60 :rolleyes:

Hi, is this who I think it is? Blue Cupra?

That's what i was thinking. There were no brilliant times anywhere, and comparing your times to more powerful mavhinery there's not that muc h of a differnce really. Your times got slower which is why I thought heatsoak or clutch

Carrying passengers can't help though.

truest test of a cars real oworld performance is the 30-130mph days as driver error is removed by quioe a bit, and i do believe we would get our asses smashed open on one of those days

A 30-100 would be fun, 130 might be a bit hard for some cars :)

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
About 60kg more than mine (from a quick look on google) although his is lighter now without the DPF :happy:

Cancel that, the times I posted were his saturday best run. With the better weather on sunday nick managed 5.8 0-60 and 14.4 1/4 mile. Still would have won though:cartman: