1/4 mile times

Deleted member 55317

15th may folks get ur cupras ready :) im heading up then....may be slightly rough tho haha!!

phil_monk31

Feb 22, 2010
I was running 13.7 at POD Spring fest, with a head wind. Running only stage 2 map on default stting with TBE Miltek. I have done a bit more fine tuning from then so I am hoping to get into the low 13 times next time.

I found it was getting the start right that took the work, also you realy need a RR graph to see when your best changing gear.

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
13.7 for me too at usc last year, STAGE1 REVO map only though!!! Tilley I was not at all happy hearing you got that time, are you just stage 1 revo???

lucifer666

Dec 17, 2006
Cardiff
Good results mate, I went santa pod today and my fastest was 13.66, beat a 310bhp stage 3 astra vxr, 310bhp focus st, 230bhp corsa vxr, a supercharged ep3 type r and was neck and neck with a r34 gtr :D

Do you have the revo switch, that might be the difference between our times if your doing 0.04s faster although as i just wrote that i realised how little difference there is between our times.

The only way i could have improved that time was on the last gear change, i shifted manually from 5th to 6th but there was only 20m of track left so i should have just stayed in that gear and saved the 0.09s it takes to change gear...other than that my run was perfect.......me and you at inters....... think im down to 3rd fastest time now on this site

Btw im in colchester garrisson, anywhere near you by any chance?

Sep 19, 2010
-
Yeah 0.04 is nothing at all really, atleast we all getting around the same times :D!

Im near Basildon mate, but cupra-ads is from colchester and iv had a few meets with him! You should join us one night :)

Deleted member 55317

wow so getting revo'd is basicly 1s off of you 1/4mile times

Deleted member 55317

this is torture for me :( if i had better luck in life id get a revo but my luck dictates that my engine will go POP hahaha!! :p maybe after the summer...after the spanish mountains and high altitude etc...maybe.....

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
i need to get my car to the pod. it is now stage 2. collect it tomorrow night. will have dyno graphs etc and performance figures all sorted.

little teaser of the stage 1 performance.
0-62 consistently less than 6 seconds (VCDS recorded)
0-100 consistently less than 14 seconds (VCDS recorded)

stage 2 is now on, as is the downpipe. Stock cat back, stock intercooler and stock air intake. so potential more gains to be had from bolt ons as well.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.