1/4 mile times

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
I was at crail today and i can happily say I bet an astra vxr artic :funk:, kept up with a 292bhp tuned astra untill the later stages of the 1/4 mmile where it started to pull away, beat a type r and came close with another tuned type r ut i dunno what he was running

i was running 14.5s at 97mph with a blown bov spacer so i was really chuffed especially with it being my first time and experimenting with accelerating from the lights
:D
what do you guys get on the 1/4 mile?

Sep 19, 2010
-
Good results mate, I went santa pod today and my fastest was 13.66, beat a 310bhp stage 3 astra vxr, 310bhp focus st, 230bhp corsa vxr, a supercharged ep3 type r and was neck and neck with a r34 gtr :D

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
14.5's seem a bit wrong for the modss you have mate, still very good though. I think I ran about the same last year with just stage 1 so will be interesting to see what I get this year on stage 2 and stripped out rear hehehehhe

Nov 23, 2010
Dunfermline, Fife
I was at crail today and i can happily say I bet an astra vxr artic :funk:, kept up with a 292bhp tuned astra untill the later stages of the 1/4 mmile where it started to pull away, beat a type r and came close with another tuned type r ut i dunno what he was running

i was running 14.5s at 97mph with a blown bov spacer so i was really chuffed especially with it being my first time and experimenting with accelerating from the lights
:D
what do you guys get on the 1/4 mile?

Chris I thought about going to Crail today but couldnt make it.
Best time I have had there in March was a 14.666 and that is completely stock!
Quite tricky to get the best start off the line eh?
Look for the 2 vids i made on youtube

shuggy boy

Dec 14, 2009
ayrshire scotland
went 2 crail twice last year running revo stage 1 and best time was 14.01!from what iv heard santa pod runs a bit quicker!stage 2 now tho so time for a wee trip back up me thinks

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Terminals at Santa Pod are always 5-6mph faster than everywhere else. I did a 114mph pass there yet at York today managed a 109mph pass.

How was the que's down there today, thats the only thing that puts me off going there?

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
I agree with Jas, with the mods you should be posting faster times than that mate but glad you had fun.

Santa Pod is always pretty hit and miss, can be stupidly busy or so quiet

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
14.5's seem a bit wrong for the modss you have mate, still very good though. I think I ran about the same last year with just stage 1 so will be interesting to see what I get this year on stage 2 and stripped out rear hehehehhe

im on stage 1 mate haha but not revo i only have a full exhaust and remap :)

Boc-Chris

Boca Boy
Jul 21, 2010
Scotland
I bet the wheels did you no favours either.

nah they did not lol, next time im gonna invest in a set of toyo r888s for 17inch alloys not my 18's and take out my spare wheel :) hopefully tht will give me better times also next time im not gonna have a passenger

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
sounds good, I will have my Revo stage 1 by the time I go so should be posting some sick times hehe ;) might see yous there :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.