My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Yeah think I probably will do buddy, will have to let you know.
You need to come round soon for those parts, or I will be packing them into a box

What needs fixing??

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Oh and took those gash looking half assed all red rears off the daily tonight and put standard ones on there. Look acceptable for now, but some proper tinted all reds are required again, think I will re-do the old ones now I have replacements

Anyone off to cov? in two minds

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
exhaust is fooked, getting one delivered, should be here weds, just come down mate, you can drop off the parts (take funds) and take the torque wrench :)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Gash bags, what type have you had?
I prefer the tucked away ones!!

Anyone want for a free bumper or wing before they go in a skip?

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
what colour are both? will take them both, but like I said, dunno when I can come collect, unless you wanna roll down (not far at all mate)

exhaust is another mk3 cupra one

vngtx

do you want your exhaust back suj? :D i think ive dented it half way into the center pipe :cartman:

stubbsy05

OllieL, where did you get your spanish numberplate surrounds? I really want some for my LCR.

Cheers

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
they are super duper rare stubby, you will struggle to find them, ollie had 2, and gave them with his car :(

stubbsy05

they are super duper rare stubby, you will struggle to find them, ollie had 2, and gave them with his car :(

Ah okay, goona have a word with someone in spain. Wish I had have pulled over in Ibiza the other week on my ped and gone into the seat garage!

stubbsy05

OllieL, how do I PM you? I'm a complete newbie with this forum and am possibly being thick!

I am interested in buying it off u.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Click on OllieL's name, then click "send pm" ;)

edit: you can't send PM's yet, so just post up ya email

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.