My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Ta da
3346dfaf.jpg

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Cheers Buddy

Its a nice looking motor - needs a bit of tidying, but can't moan too much. They seem to go for a premium now

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Well here it is

Vento 1.8GL 4+E

As I said yesterday a little work to front arches needed before the winter but can't moan at a 21 year old car

Was sad to see the cabby go ( as it looked bloody awesome, especially on the roll, but this is more practical if I will be parking on the road (though its bloody long!!)

DSC_3811JPG.jpg

DSC_3812JPG.jpg

DSC_3815JPG.jpg

DSC_3817JPG.jpg

DSC_3820JPG.jpg

Plans are to sort out the reverse rake that is going on at the moment, and drive it in the sun

What you think??

Ollie

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
you always seem to find these little gems dont you ollie. very nice and tidy looking car you got there. ive always liked the booted v-dubs especially the jetta & vento. love it. any long term plans for it or see how it goes??

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
love it...wheels don't suit it....(suit my car)
haha

na very clean tbh, yeah set it at the right height, and your laughing :D

spec on wheels/engine?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Sorry dude, we were both out test driving the cars to see if we were going to do the deal
Think the pictures flatter it, but over all it is a very tidy car - the inside is immaculate, and the outside is very very good for its age.
Wheels set it off well, but am thinking I might get some other wheels on it at the moment, then get hold of some bbs to roll on instead (can't beat the classic look)

After driving around in it today it really is a cool cruser, you dont want to rush around, just chill

Have to get some pics with dan and the vent-ho

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Mate, you can have them if you wanted them, Im sure we could sort something out.
Might see if the bbs will fit on this, and the get the ml's furbed and on the corrado hmmm

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
tempted....might have to pay you a visit and trial fit to see how they sit :D
they 16's?

the RS's on the jetta? hmmmm staggered :D

mate them ML's are gorgeous, would look epic on the raddo!

and they don't have sealant, they have gaskets, so you can split them, repaint centres, then shove back on :D

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
We shall see suu my boy
thinking that rs's may be a bit extravagent for dailys lol
there are a set on edition at the moment in standard widths so they might be more suited to the skinny stock arches of the jetta. Or shall we go crazy and strap a 9.5J on the back?

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Mate older vw's have space for massive width mate, trial fit them to see how they look :) will look nuts!

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
ollie, my brother is sending a jetta to the scrappers monday morning as he is getting a spanking new touaran. its a silver 4 door on an F plate 1.6 auto. its still got a bit of m.o.t and tax (i think) left on it. its abit ropey but i wondered if you needed any parts off it? if you do, get intouch!! ;)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Front wings!!!!!
Pllleeeeaaaasssseeee
Front Grill and headlights?????
Lots of Bits Id be after
Side moldings???

Ollie

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
sorry to get your hopes up ollie but he has already stripped it and sold the bits and made a mint on them. someone beat me to it. feel bad now for letting you down :( sorry ollie.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise