My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Dropping the kids off at the pool, Suj?
too much info for here, Dude..
:(

hahah that's a class one john :p

:lol: ok i forgive you and yea a little to much info :)

:p you wanted to know why i never did it...:p lmao

not nice as next time any of us speak to suj we going to be thinking "is he in the bog while talking to us" :ban:

hahaha, phil everytime you text...i make sure i run onto the toilet :p lmao hahah

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Lowering the tone here guys ; )
car is raised up and currently rolling on some aweful 17's
so much nicer to drive, I no longer worry about my spine ; )

miss the poke of the wide 16's but this is a daily!!

Need to get wheels down the powdercoaters asap

Ollie

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham
Jelous but inspired lol
You've got some really nice looking cars mate :D
I need to a better paid job and expand my Dub collection lol

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
DSC_2751.jpg

Ollie

I love the Golf mate. The red and white theme works so well. After seeing it on that it is giving me an idea or 2 :whistle:

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
SOME ABSOLUTE ****** JUST REVERSED INTO THE CABBY AND DROVE OFF!!!

Got the reg no and have 2 witnesses and should have the CCTV tomorrow too. Rang the police, as he looked ******ed, and they weren't interested.
I then got pulled over on the way home for only having one headlight and got told I was 'being let off a fixed penalty and fine'
ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!!

Needs Bumper, Lights, Grill and surround!!!!!!

Ollie

Last edited:

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Mate its so unfunny its untrue

I have to go to the police etc now to sort it all out.
Watched him do it then drive off before we could stop him. Was planning on dropping by yours after work tomorrow to take you out for a spin in it

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
your f*cking kidding ollie? where did it happen? arghhh
take it all the way, get her fixed mate, what a ******!
how did it happen/where?
good you got witnesses/CCTV too! hope it gets sorted soon, police are useless mate, someone tried to cyphon fuel out my astra, broke the petrol cap thing, i rang them, there was a stolen corsa at the end of the drive, and my petrol cap, they said "we'll be there soon" car got towed, they came 2 weeks later for a report [:@]

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I know! He was drink driving and they really didn't give a crap
Was in a range rover sports, so will have done no damage to his car!! And he is rich enough to pay for it too. I can tell that he will manage to get out of it somehow and I will be left with the bill!!

The red Ibiza is getting paint at the moment, so looks like the Corrado will be getting ruined in a car park at work.

Where is the Justice in that?

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
wtf? mate no justice sometimes, like i've said a million times, you could be the best driver in the world, but some tw@t can ruin your pride and joy by driving like a complete clot!

hope it gets sorted mate! at least you have a few bits in the garage from dan! but really you need to chase it up all the way!

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Just been told that the gentleman in question is disputing that he hit my car.
Can see this is going to take a while to sort out.
Red Ibiza is currently in for paint. So golf is still only option for daily.
Have a spare vento headlight, so will split that and swap the glass onto the current smoked lamp.
Have a standard grill I can put on for the moment.
If I part fix the car will the effect my claim?

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Mate I wouldn't touch it, as they will say you altered it, so they might accuse you of doing more damage etc!
What a pleb, I hate it when people do hit and runs, tw@ts!
Can you not use the raddo?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Surely 2 independant witness reports will be sufficient to dis-prove his claim that he didn't do it..... :confused:

You mean did do it (not ollie the range rover driver?)

I only say this ollie cos insurance companies will try wrigling out of paying anyway they can! Esp. If it's the same company
Remember that idiot who hit me near your place, he was with churchill and I was with directline (same compnay) and they tried saying "them vauxhall wheels were not available on that model etc, so we won't pay out" as I said "if you can prove how I was to check this up and know?" Looked same to me, and this was my own insurance company trying to screw me out of money! And it wasn't even my fault for the accident!

Insurance is a complete joke sometimes!

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
just had a catch up on your thread,wow love the raddo!id love you but have 3 kids so maybe a bit small!but if i wait years 2 of them will have left home so i could get one to restore!