My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Re: My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies. Think I have a car problem?

Not sure whats going on with it all now
Temporary fix on the cabby now, as I couldn't drive it round in that state anymore

Pics to follow

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Re: My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies. Think I have a car problem?

Some twit drove into the front of my car and then drove off.
Told the police who have done less than nothing, so need to get the paper part of my driving license found before they will look at it anymore.

As for the damage, second hand grill and headlights are in place, with front bumper re-hung untill I can get the paint sorted!!
DSC_2808.jpg

DSC_2807.jpg

Debaged grill is bust, so this red badged one has been temp sprayed up with a white badge
Headlights have been re-murdered so it still looks reasonable for now

Number plate attached to hide damage

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham

Also dug these bad boys out - anyone fancy a set for there MK2 - could be persuaded to let them go to fund the cabby repair.

DSC_2805.jpg

Ollie

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide

Spotted Ollies latest aquisition on his drive today... *Hopeful* I think it said on the back.. or was that *hope-LESS*???

;)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham

Oi!
Ha I've been back to the shire today buzzing about.

Taken the Red 1.4 to have the front bumper and grill resprayed as it's for sale and I've had some interest

Cabby is fixed for now, but still not happy about it.
Not been able to produce my mot or log book, as I sent it away to get my numberplate back from the Cupra.
Seems the guy will get away with hitting me - where is the justice in that?

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham

I think he was drink driving when he reversed into me, pushed the car 10 foot down the road and then drove off at high speed - police still didn't do anything.
Then they'll pull me over to tell me the wheels are too wide for the Corrado hmmmmm

Ollie

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide

Ive been all over the gaff today looking for new floor covering for the kitchen, drove along the mosely road, and naturally cut down yourway as a short cut back over to mine. quick peep up onto the drive as I passed and pmsl at the car that was on the drive.

;)

vngtx

one day when they pull me over ill just get out and start walking around the police car with a smug look on my face and start making up things wrong with it and see how they like it :D

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham

Ha that was my housemates banger for his 'dumb-ball rally' across eastern europe
Had to buy a car for £100 and then drive it to russia and back - it survived and he's driven it daily for another 7 months!!!!

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham

I bet you did!
Cov on Wednesday? Which one shall I come in?

Ollie

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull

just a thought have you tried ringing an accident management compney!if you give them the reg no they can track the owner and use the whitnesses to claim off his insurance

Presha

six on the brain
Sep 17, 2007
Birmingham

Also dug these bad boys out - anyone fancy a set for there MK2 - could be persuaded to let them go to fund the cabby repair.

DSC_2805.jpg

Ollie

How much you want for this mate?
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope it all works out for you. If i can help funding the repair by buying these its all good though lol :p

Reply or pm me cheers, Dan!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham

yeah no pics for me and john....racist...(against an indian, and a whindian (white indian)) tut tut :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.