Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
It does sound more "refined" now. A little quiter at lower speed and more crisp once you stamp on the loud pedal. The DV also sounds much better too, more crisp with more of a metalic sound :)

Realy worth the price for the filter ;)

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Just picked up my dog bone mount bush from the post office :) I'll put it into the actual dog bone mount when I'm at work on Sat (also find out my fate on Sat too :()

You might be getting made redundant, and your going to do some work to your car while your there :lol:

Sorry about the job situation, but I hope you see the funny side of that

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You might be getting made redundant, and your going to do some work to your car while your there :lol:

Sorry about the job situation, but I hope you see the funny side of that

:yes:

Whats the worst they can do to me, sack me :p

All the parts I've been currently updating with have been ordered sinse christmas time so its not like there a new outlay :)

Last edited:

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
:yes:

Wots the worst they can do to me, sack me :p

I kinda meant from the other point of view - if your so busy that your fitting bits to the car, then you could see why they're making you redundant.

If it turns out your one of a team who MAY be getting made redundant, I'd want to be showing that I was the one they needed the most ;-)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I kinda meant from the other point of view - if your so busy that your fitting bits to the car, then you could see why they're making you redundant.

If it turns out your one of a team who MAY be getting made redundant, I'd want to be showing that I was the one they needed the most ;-)

I only ever do stuff for myself in my break times so theres nothing they could say about that.

Dont worrey, I know everything I need to know about my situation so I will take them as far as I can :)

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
I only ever do stuff for myself in my break times so theres nothing they could say about that.

Dont worrey, I know everything I need to know about my situation so I will take them as far as I can :)

Thats not so bad then. I went through all this a year ago, and I was one of the 'lucky' ones who didn;t go.

Then they closed my office 6 months later :lol:

Good luck with the job hunting

brwmogazos

Interceptor
Apr 19, 2006
South Greece
If only those super pros were available earlier this year...

I would save 100 quid over my Vibra techniques mount.

WHich version is yours Damien. The soft or the hard one?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
just ordered the same filter as in the link so will look forward to receieving that i seem to always come to your thread for inspiration,have you done any logs with your new filter yet?

No, not done any logs yet Alex. Only driven it twice. I'll get some done soon though :)

If only those super pros were available earlier this year...

I would save 100 quid over my Vibra techniques mount.

WHich version is yours Damien. The soft or the hard one?

I went for the hard one (80 shure), Dimitris. http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=13992&xSec=338

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
It went better than I expected.
There are 2 positions being made redundant but 1 new position is being created. So it looks like its going to be 1 out of the 2 of us :shrug:

Next meeting is Monday afternoon. Should know everything by then.

You mean this bush :D

DSC_2087.jpg

Will try and fit in on Tue/Wed :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Thanks Alex :)

Just used a bench vice mate. Very easy, only took a few mins. Hardest part was kutting the old buch out.

Toyo Proxi's on the rear and just cheap crappy ones on the front that were on when I got the car in 2007 :blink:

Planning on killing them at the track day next month so I can get some new ones.

Last edited:
ive got to purchase a pair of new tyres as my fronts are on there way out hit a pot hole today that let all the air out the tyre hopfully i can put air in it and put the spare back where it belongs.
i was thinking of toyo proxies or yokohamas think ill have to get some prices.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise