De-badging then re-badging FR+

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Right last year I de-badged my L E O N letters on the boot of my FR+. Been looking for ages and eventually just purchased the red FR letters (instead of the black and red fr). Just looking for opinions on where to put it on the boot lid.

If anyone has done this and can post pics of ideas please do.

I was thinking on the bottom right hand where the Cupra models have theirs

Come on then lets see some ideas. ;) :D

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
I did this on my FR, I was unsure at first and took it off after a few months as it didn't grow on me. So my advice is if you really like it then go for it, otherwise don't bother :)

This was it:

DSC00533-1.jpg

It now looks like this:

DSC00492_1.jpg

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Ever since I de-badged it I wanted to get a badged on it but could only ever seen black and red ones. So now I have a all red badge I'm just looking for the right place to put it so's it look like its ment to be there.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
i think it would look good below the rear cluster and not on the bootlid

my cupra badge is on the right habd side of the bootlid , and am wanting to get another to replace it where i mentioned

personally tho , i would leave the sticky backing covers on and use blue tac and stick where you feel and if your not happy jig it about until your happy then take off peel back on stick -- vwala :)

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
i think it would look good below the rear cluster and not on the bootlid

my cupra badge is on the right habd side of the bootlid , and am wanting to get another to replace it where i mentioned

personally tho , i would leave the sticky backing covers on and use blue tac and stick where you feel and if your not happy jig it about until your happy then take off peel back on stick -- vwala :)

Great tip cheers

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
looks good mate shame you couldn't get a + sign to go with it

Dont think its really called a plus from the factory. I think its just how people on here distinguish this car from the first cupra/fr models

Its doesn't list the + on the V5 or anything. The fact that the FR is all in red makes it different.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.