Who passed their MOT? :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yayyyyy.....so happy

had 2 advisory's
1) brake pads wearing low (which i knew)
2) brake line on O/S has wear on (when it was dropping on it's arse by previous owner)

well chuffed :D

and all for £30 and i could help out my uncle with more cars too (as i know how to MOT minus the license to lol)

another year of motoring!

PS my uncle is really strict as a MOT tester, so not much wrong, which shocked me lol

Last edited:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yeah i know about her/her family, a few people on here do too, she loves MK2's, so much when she needs parts...she buys a breaking WHOLE car, then gets what she needs, then sells the rest, so we call her "mk2 breaker" lol

yeah i thought they are the same axle too, might need to ask flapper/mk2 guru's

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
you got any numbers for her? as yet no answer on the pm! or give her a nudge and tell her to get in touch please as i would like the axle if its the right price! cheers for the info anyway;)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
yeah i know about her/her family, a few people on here do too, she loves MK2's, so much when she needs parts...she buys a breaking WHOLE car, then gets what she needs, then sells the rest, so we call her "mk2 breaker" lol

yeah i thought they are the same axle too, might need to ask flapper/mk2 guru's

Yep I got a front passenger side indicator from her when I needed one.

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
suj stop giving my secrets away ive told you once lol , my car failed on a rear break light i had to run over to the scrappy which was next door to where i had it done ( thank god ) luckly for me there was a ibiza in there £7.50 later my car passed its mot

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
well looks as tho everyone knows your secrets anyway kezz hahahha
not your mk2 scrappies? lol :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
We need a new sub section for the mk2's 'my car passed its MOT'. Gets harder every year, especially with the tin worm :(

yeah i know jenk, that's why i am soooo happy, don't want her to die, would be a sad sad day!

no lol because if i drove home where i had a few light units i would of had to pay for a retest :rolleyes:

pay retake? you go to some pikey places, all the garages i go/worked at have had no retake fee's! you need to come to my uncle kezz!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
yea i know they all charge around here if u take it away , i will let you know when mine is due next time m8

Mine needed welding last time round and the ABS had to be fettled with.

Where's your uncle's place bud?

he used to own one with the guy he's working for now (only weekends)
it's in sparkhill birmingham, Warwick Road (not far from Stratford Road where it turns into Warwick Road)

Saki's Autocentre.
Unit 2/Cole River Park/ Warwick Rd,
Sparkhill,
Birmingham,
B11 2QX.

just opened, great place, give good prices, and so experienced (my uncle plus the owner combined is a good 60-70years)

if you give me a shout before, i can get it booked in with my uncle for you guys

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Wrong side of town for me really, im up at the Fort Dunlop in the week and could do with a decent garage around here.

yeah is far mate, well kezz is near you, so should ask her what's good around there!

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
i suppose it depends if u dont mind paying retests if needed , midland vw have started to do em now i was gonna try them next time round but as they have only just started i think they mite be a little bit tough , i havent heard of anyone who has been there yet so cant really comment ,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.