Who passed their MOT? :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
nice suj, is your car up and running again now? was it the head gasket? been away from the forum since before xmas.

my mot was due 4th jan but done it a month early - no advisories just the ABS light was on but the garage knew that i was getting that sorted asap so they gave the certificate to me anyway!.

thanks naz, yeah it's sorted, turned out the idle problem was the throttle micro switch (on the otherside if looking at it, nearer the bulk head) as i got a strut brace i couldn't see it lol

wasn't a HG problem (thank GOD!) it was a breather pipe that changed pressures (which had split on the underside ages ago, but just noticed) so oil level went low, but now it's fine once topped up, so glad!

yeah my uncle is very strict, but he said not much is wrong, brake pads might be needing soon (2-4k) and brake line (which i am going to change when student loans comes through anyway, which i pointed out to him) it's not that bad, only very slightly

so well chuffed, can crack on, and come to meets now :)

hows yours?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thats good news Suj, at least it didnt rip a bigger hole on your pockets!

Mines doing well -just some ABS sensor fettling to do and still need to get it lowered!

just collecting parts up at the moment.

hopefully bump into you at a cov meet in the near future then!

hey sorry naz, was on holiday (well helping my cousin move to his place in france, so went for a week, to help him get settled ;) lol)

tell me about it! i can now become a wheel ***** and spruce up my baby :)

yeah ABS isn't too bad, but sometimes can be a PITA

definitely mate, would be great to see your baby too

hey sorry naz, was on holiday (well helping my cousin move to his place in france, so went for a week, to help him get settled ;) lol)

tell me about it! i can now become a wheel ***** and spruce up my baby :)

yeah ABS isn't too bad, but sometimes can be a PITA

definitely mate, would be great to see your baby too

cool- nice little break i guess!

my ABS light decided to go out after 3 months of being constanly on! had to be on the day i bought the parts as well! lol

this is how she looking at the moment

4268387831_e6bf6d19f8_b.jpg

4269161014_c3bdc01212_b.jpg

oh yeah- i wanted to see a pic of your mk3 centre console- is there a diff in the mk3 cupra and non cupra console apart from the gearstick?