Redline seat cupra

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
Anyone else notice that the Scots on here are killing the rest of us when it comes to modifying Leons :D? Everytime is read about someone going big turbo etc etc, they're always from Scotland. Any reason for the Scottish love of SEAT?

Saying that, when I owned a Civic, most of the population was from North London, I guess there are just certain areas.

I'm well out of place here, I ideally need a Range Rover Sport.

Its because a mortgage up in scotland only costs about £10 per month.

Only joking :p

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
RED150.spread6.jpg

going to have a look at this one not bought redline for years - not since they did a feature on cruise wales and took photos of my saxo

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
might af been the time my fiesta got snapped , altho it was in a couple of fast car mags too,

mark is that the one in splott ?? if it was it was my mk3 fiesta then , they tooks some pics of my WRC bumper

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
they must get lots of snow days bonus's from work or dont pay vat & taxes or sumin

i prob need a landrover defender down here with room in the back for a few sheep & shep the dog!!!:lol:

lol aye thats it mate we dodge tax's:lol: nah i think its true what the other dude says...just different in different areas i guess :)

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
Cracking pics mate, the car looks ace.Are you getting any rubbing with those BBS, they look very close the arches.

the arch liner do rub ,depend how bad the roads are , plus nobody sits on the back seat or it would not drive without ripping the tyres apart lol

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
the arch liner do rub ,depend how bad the roads are , plus nobody sits on the back seat or it would not drive without ripping the tyres apart lol

:lol::lol::lol: i am gonna have a go at rolling my front arches, i'll let you know how i get on as we have the same alloys.
I must admit i never buy redline but when i seen this, it was worth the €7, i would kill for those seats, but money is exactly flowing at the mo, think i will have to settle for the s3 seats.

What mods are next for you?

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
:lol::lol::lol: i am gonna have a go at rolling my front arches, i'll let you know how i get on as we have the same alloys.
I must admit i never buy redline but when i seen this, it was worth the €7, i would kill for those seats, but money is exactly flowing at the mo, think i will have to settle for the s3 seats.

What mods are next for you?

there is no need to roll the front arch , as the tires will only rub on the plastic liner , you just need to get the right tires and correct size you will be fine

vee_dub_modder

Volkswagen racing tech-pt
Feb 19, 2008
Midlands
oooo... i like this one :D there will be another Leon cupra in the next few months too... mine [B)]

Really feeling the Love for those BBS CH's though ummmmmmmmm! ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.