Redline seat cupra

basemanuk

scooby to leon
Sep 30, 2008
chelmsford
Not to sure if there are any redline magazine readers out there but thay have got a feture on a lovely seat cupra its a fine example of what us cupra owners are all about its not to much but just enough in my opinion!
its nice to see a cupra aswell rather then a cupra r!!

well worth a look!

basemanuk

scooby to leon
Sep 30, 2008
chelmsford
yeah soz about the cupra r comment. you know what i mean though the cupra r is the better of the two so its nice to see a cupra at its best.

i never used to be a redline man but now im hooked think its a classy read with useful info and not full of sh*t!! leon looks good though have you seen it yet! clean as a :whistle:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
looks nice, also loove the smotheed number plate reccess

im on the hunt for that white one in the readers rides section ( i cant find it ), where he cut the lower grille bits that seperate it in three

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Its a shame he doesn't update his build thread on here...hint hint :p Very nice car this!

P.S. On every fast cars name there is a CAPITAL 'R' somewhere :D

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
congrats on the feature kenny.

Always loved your LC when it was on the rial daytona's but those 19" ch's look the mutts!

JamJay

California Bound
Anyone else notice that the Scots on here are killing the rest of us when it comes to modifying Leons :D? Everytime is read about someone going big turbo etc etc, they're always from Scotland. Any reason for the Scottish love of SEAT?

Saying that, when I owned a Civic, most of the population was from North London, I guess there are just certain areas.

I'm well out of place here, I ideally need a Range Rover Sport.

EmDee

Omnishambolic
q-icon-scottish-flag-3.jpg

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
Anyone else notice that the Scots on here are killing the rest of us when it comes to modifying Leons :D? Everytime is read about someone going big turbo etc etc, they're always from Scotland. Any reason for the Scottish love of SEAT?

Saying that, when I owned a Civic, most of the population was from North London, I guess there are just certain areas.

I'm well out of place here, I ideally need a Range Rover Sport.

they must get lots of snow days bonus's from work or dont pay vat & taxes or sumin

i prob need a landrover defender down here with room in the back for a few sheep & shep the dog!!!:lol: