advice on tyre choice

JB!

Toight loike a Toiger
just ordered a pair of "HANKOOK K107 S1 EVO"s £106 delivered from camskill, they came highly reccomended from german tyre testers and from someone i met with a mapped fabia vrs at the weekend.

i'll let y'all know how i get on.

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
stay away from prada if you like your wallet, they die quickly and are crap had them on my cupra once. never again!

dont get me wrong they were a good grip in both wet and dry i found but oh my god they were gone quick

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
stay away from prada if you like your wallet, they die quickly and are crap had them on my cupra once. never again!

dont get me wrong they were a good grip in both wet and dry i found but oh my god they were gone quick

Id have to disagree totally with you there Ry, mine have done 1 track day at llandow, 3 sessions at silverstone, 3 at castle combe, 1/2 day and a full tank of fuel at Pembrey and 6 runs at Shakespeare, and trust me when i say i dont take it easy on the car.

They are in my opinon the best tyre money can buy as long as you dont mind the wet grip as thats not the best, but hardly any different from the Goodyear GSD3's i had which did wear quickly.

Im goin for Hankook RS2 track/road tyres next, 79 quid a corner on camskill which is what i pay for the paradas and theyre supposed to be better than them.

daves ibiza

must of only been you ry lol. your driving see matey flat out every where. or either that camber and tracking was out:p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.