Any Good FR/Cupra alloy alternatives?

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Do you reckon some Leon FR 17" 5x112 would fit? and also how would i go about colour coding because someone said it will wreck the side strip if i take it off to do myself? and i need the mirrors doing too. Thanks

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Do you reckon some Leon FR 17" 5x112 would fit? and also how would i go about colour coding because someone said it will wreck the side strip if i take it off to do myself? and i need the mirrors doing too. Thanks

5x112 won't fit mate, you need 5x100 PCD alloys! Get some new side strips from the dealers and spray those as you will probably wreck them getting them off the car. Mirrors are easy to do, check my readers ride thread for more details... ;)

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
5x112 won't fit mate, you need 5x100 PCD alloys! Get some new side strips from the dealers and spray those as you will probably wreck them getting them off the car. Mirrors are easy to do, check my readers ride thread for more details... ;)

That sucks, they look really nice as well and are easier to get than the Ibiza ones , Oh well !

Yeah ill check your thread now mate, i'm getting alloy money for christmas anyway and just want to do the small touches first to get it looking nice lol. Do you know how much seat charge for the strips?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
also search for leon FR+ alloys they're virtually the same as the ibiza cupra alloys

as said leon fr+ alloys like i have on my 1.2 , very rare to find tho, and can be costly.
Look at my link below my sig for other mods and ideas.
mini-DSCF2847.jpg

mini-IMG_0173.jpg

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
as said leon fr+ alloys like i have on my 1.2 , very rare to find tho, and can be costly.
Look at my link below my sig for other mods and ideas.

Yours looks amazing! I will see if i can find any cheapish in say the nxt month, if not i'll probably go with some third part ones , (black with chrome lip)

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks but i don't really want to travel that far to be honest,. thanks for looking though :)

I kind of like the black Wolfrace Kendo's , what do you think?

gd4jd5gmbb1s.JPG

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
Persoannly I would go for some Ibiza SPort ones. They are cheap enough, and still make teh car look standard. Some wheels I think can look a little over the top, also if you don't plan to lower teh car you may be sitting at tractor height.

Dopsonj

Jan 25, 2010
There is a set on ebay, item number: 110489069612
Can't post the link yet!
16", Standard Ibiza Sport Alloys from Ireland, no tyres, but in "mint condition" but seller has 0 feedback... so just a heads up

Just thought i might post this up for anyone looking for a set at the moment..

I haven't introduced myself yet on here, as i'm waiting to clean the damn car! But im jack, 17 and have just aquired a new 2003 Seat Ibiza 1.4 S, so will do a thread with some pictures and the likes in a few days, will need some tips as well guys!

Cheers Jd

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members