PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Adam180

May 26, 2008
Northern Ireland
iv had this fault a few times once i got my car remapped, deleted the fault a few times but my engine speed sensor went recently, i think it might have been related and its a dealer only part, so i would suggest, buying one for spare, or replacing it now before it does go

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
iv had this fault a few times once i got my car remapped, deleted the fault a few times but my engine speed sensor went recently, i think it might have been related and its a dealer only part, so i would suggest, buying one for spare, or replacing it now before it does go

Huh? :confused:

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
:cartman:
overrrev.jpg

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Well im nearly finished, i keep gettin sidetrack by things when i should be putting it back on the road. lol.

Ive moved the battery fuse box into the wing so thats out of sight and have removed my throttle body to spray in silver, OEM look with my FMIC pipes.

All thats left to do is fit my fmic, fill the box with oil and put the front bumper on. :)

Pics soon dont worry. :D

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
let me know when you want me to wire up ur gauges, if you want it done before inters! I'm afternoons all week so can do it friday night or sometime saturday after I wash my car.

Unless u wanna wash my car and i wire up urs lol

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Deal dave, anytime saturday and we'll spend most of the time cleaning, and you can clean off the glue on the sound deadening. lol.

Still not back on the road coz ive carried on doing more things....

Polished the fmic pipes.

Sprayed my spare throttle body

Painted all my calipers red.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Some pics from a rolling road day this weekend passed. Got 200whp bang on, so guess thats about 230-235bhp. maybe more, i need to go back down as there was a problem as the coast down to work out bhp and torque didnt work on my car for some reason. Also my AFR was 15:1 under load, but showing no more than 5 on block 020, i think it was down to a leaky exhaust as its rattling and not fitting correctly at all. If it was running that lean i think i would have seen more then 5's under load. I was completely happy with the logs to be honest, 186g/s maf and boost looked good. Car is flying at the moment. Well happy.

DSCF8283.jpg

DSCF8289.jpg

Ill finish the small bits off and give it a clean this weekend and post some decent pics. :)

Need to fit my S3 fuel pump now and sort out an ABS problem. :)

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Yeah sounds good to me mate, ill give craig a shout about it as he was keen to get them both back on. I spoke to him at the end of the day and he said hes been thinking of becoming a Revo dealer as they've approached him about it.

Not weighed it, would like to but have no idea where does it. Im sure book is 1190kgs, so anything under 1100 and id be happy, but i cant see it.

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Good figuers i bet that is silly quick in a car so light!!

5 is still quite high for block 020 tho, are they reqular? I try not to run more that infrequant 3's

Backdraft

I will be corner weighting mine in a few weeks so i can see what the weight if it is too. Should be good with no heating in.

My grill used to always pop out. Your car is still looking lovely.