Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I'm quite sure that leon cupra's come with 312mm's mate as DPJ sold his to Guinness when he upgraded. Might be worth asking Dave..

ChromePete

Spanner Monkey
Apr 29, 2008
Petersfield
www.geocities.com
galvanising spray eh? looks very neat and tidy, I can feel this weekends project coming on!

Get the pics up with the spacers! Don't worry about the dirt, you should see GoonerMikes!!

My car doesn't seem to have the same gear selector arm as yours, I couldn't see any space where you could move the cable to. Which sucks.... and I found someone who could drill and tap it all in a lathe for the price of 1 lunchtime beer!

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
galvanising spray eh? looks very neat and tidy, I can feel this weekends project coming on!

Get the pics up with the spacers! Don't worry about the dirt, you should see GoonerMikes!!

My car doesn't seem to have the same gear selector arm as yours, I couldn't see any space where you could move the cable to. Which sucks.... and I found someone who could drill and tap it all in a lathe for the price of 1 lunchtime beer!

Ok, I'll take a few pics tomorrojust for you, Pete :)

Yea, the Galv spray is realy good stuff, its better than Hamerite and its cheaper too ;)

Can you take a pic of your gear selector, I'm sure it could still be done some how.

noelbmx1

hi m8 just had a look through all the pages at pictures of your car i must say i like it alot. the wheel colour looks different on all the pictures nearly lol, is this the type of paint or you putting filters over the images etc? i can tell your into taking photos what you been using photomatrix for the HDR look? or photoshopping it with different exposures your been taking? how low is yours mate im having mine done this weekend on the same wheels too, what coilovers are they too?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
hi m8 just had a look through all the pages at pictures of your car i must say i like it alot. the wheel colour looks different on all the pictures nearly lol, is this the type of paint or you putting filters over the images etc? i can tell your into taking photos what you been using photomatrix for the HDR look? or photoshopping it with different exposures your been taking? how low is yours mate im having mine done this weekend on the same wheels too, what coilovers are they too?

V-Maxx coilovers and its only about 20mm lower than standard (remember that the cupra is about 25mm lower than the rest of the ibiza range as standard though) :D.

Wheel colour is Anthrecite (no filters used on the pics) but they have a matt finish so they look different when you look at them from different angles, also the light conditions affect how they look too :)

Yea, I use Photomatics to do the HDR pics, tweeked in photoshop befor and after ;).

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle

Here you go, Pete. Forgive the poor pics as I only had my mobile with me :redface:

P22-04-09_12.jpg

P22-04-09_123502.jpg

P22-04-09_123501.jpg

P22-04-09_1235.jpg

I think it sits much better in the arches now.

ChromePete

Spanner Monkey
Apr 29, 2008
Petersfield
www.geocities.com
Yeah sweet! That's a nice stance on the car, not just slam! It looks ready for business. Very very nice. I'll whip the gear thingy out asap.
Mike, I nearly cleaned your car tonight, it was making me feel I'll when I walked past! Only joking....

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Yeah sweet! That's a nice stance on the car, not just slam! It looks ready for business. Now all you need is the power hike for the perfect daily

Yea, its function over looks mate. Its pushing 225-230bhp at the mo. Just need a turbo back exhaust and maybe a high flow mani to finish it off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise