PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

jamiebennett81

forgot to say Phil great work and a stunning example

makes me want to work even harder and get mine all sorted ASAP, as it will be a bit different from the norm thats for sure :)

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Thanks all for the comments. :D
Reuvers, my washer bottle is only small and under the scuttle panel, i dont tend to drive it in the rain anyway. lol.

Mat

saw this at edition and looked stunning. Subtle mods like the "pike" nuts look cool.

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
Loving the bay mate looks stunning! what have you done about the header tank? Also bont supose you have a like to the wing bolt covers do you? cant seem to find them on the bay.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Loving the bay mate looks stunning! what have you done about the header tank? Also bont supose you have a like to the wing bolt covers do you? cant seem to find them on the bay.

The head tank has been removed and i run an in line filler neck to top up fluids as well as being a vent for excess pressure.

ebay is pretty slow for me at work at the moment but they are on there somewhere, i'll dig them out soon for you.

jamiebennett81

ditto....was struggling to find them too:)

cheers Phil

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
No problem.

Hopefully if the weather improves this weekend i'm gonna take some decent photos of the outside of the car with my DSLR which i havent done yet. :D

Plans over the next few months are...

Fit front ARB and lower strut
Lower it a little more
Re-do coilpack wiring and N75 wiring
Fit new diptick tube
Re-fit my door cards properly
Bleed the clutch or find out why my clutch pedal drops
Re-do all my wiring to the gauges when i buy a air/fuel ration gauge
Remove sound deadening
Make inner plates for the rear strut.
Buy and fit a new rocker cover gasket.

And on my wish list is a baffled sump.