foot rest

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
osir footrest arrived today and fitted in about 1/2 hour . was non in stock in uk but i managed to get one from zmaxautosport.com in usa it was $104.98 del to the uk thats about £59 it took about 5 days paid by paypal .

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
Post a pic of it, i'm considering one myself

This is mine, along with mk5 gti pedals [B)]

P1010988.jpg

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Just got one myself, fitted today and took less than a week to arrive from zmaxautosport.com and cost $92.98 including post which was $5.99. Was bought on paypal also, got an email the next day saying that it had been despatched, so excellent service in all.:)

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Ahh nice one.. I posted a thread on here the other day trying to find where to source one from but noone knew. Will get me one ordered! :)

It does make me laugh with the Golf being called the Rabbit in the US! :D Doesn't quite sound the same..

Greerso

Nov 14, 2008
Belfast
Have been thinking about doing the Golf pedals thing and was wondering about the foot rest - sorted

Looks good :)

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Ahh nice one.. I posted a thread on here the other day trying to find where to source one from but noone knew. Will get me one ordered! :)

if you look at the pics of the facelift cupra youll notice it has them. i imagine theyll be available (relatively) cheeply soon enough.

beeko85

Apr 27, 2009
Bangor, N.I
Got a set of mkV gti pedals priced today from a VW dealership, was just over £90, if they're gonna become available through Seat soon i'll prob just hang on till then. Ya think they'll be much cheaper from Seat though?

lesinge2k

Feb 18, 2009
Uttoxeter
which foot rest is it that fits the leon? there are two that look the same on the website, one for the golf GTI, and one for the golf R32. They have different codes aswell...:confused:

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
The one that matches the pedals as pictured above is a mk5 golf gti, R32 pedals have a different design to the rubber grip bits. Make sure you click on rhd (right hand drive) Seems strange to me that you can`t get them over here but they are in stock in rhd in America where all their cars are lhd:shrug:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members