My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Thanks very much...i was soooo impressed with the car i just had to get a mate of mine to get some proffessional shots done...

if your ever in the london area and you want you car snapped up :cam: send me a PM before hand and ill let him know...he is just brilliant...well sit back and relax enjoy the pics from the photshoot and from the RR day at AMD technik

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
ALIM0052.jpg

ALIM0043.jpg

ALIM0018.jpg

ALIM0019.jpg

ALIM0027.jpg

ALIM0039.jpg

^^^^ from the RR day @ AmD

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
That engine bay is looking a hell of a lot better now fella - Nice Pics, and great location ;)

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
class pics mate, to cars looking spot on!

Would like to get my 1.2 up to the bhp your running. What you reckon your most effective mod has been, in terms of power upgrade?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:thumbup: thanks guys :) id say the jetex twin cone but in all honesty it can run more im certain of it....the car is over due a service by 10,000 miles has the EML on and i have crap spark plugs...once i change all of them and add my ;) then it should go up to say 83-4

i dunno but im hopefull :D

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
who knows...maybe have a closer look at the finer things like making the engine run more efficiently...but i dunno...

or mayby bodywork mods...smoothing etc...suggestions?????

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
who knows...maybe have a closer look at the finer things like making the engine run more efficiently...but i dunno...

or mayby bodywork mods...smoothing etc...suggestions?????

Get it serviced you blinking willy! :lol:

No point having all show if the engine isnt treated well. Get the engine in A1 nick then worry about the shell.

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Well ive dresses it up as much as i can really...all the vacuum hoses etc...i was going to complete polishing the head...but the service is imperative at the moment..

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
nice photos there playboy, ruined by the ugly mug in the corner though, lets the pic down imo, get him photoshopped to someone good looking and you'll be in business with good pics!

:roflmao:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Only just found this thread

Fair fookin'play to you mate, the wheels are spankin' and the engine sounds better than my 20vt

A very well presented car

I would like to shake your hand, trust me I don't say that often [B)]

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
you wouldnt like to shake my hand just after ive watched top gear mate ;) thanks nath...its comments like yours that keeps me going :)

ive just finished changing the oil, throttle body, oil filter and sparks...

bought fuel filter, cataclean (redex and cat cleaner in one :) )

so hopefully might be the end of my woes and worries about 26,000 mile old oil :scary: