My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
That front bumper is loooking mighty mean ad-dan....

my custom induction kit just got better! i finished it off with a 3" stainless steel pipe which fills out my engine bay alot better.....the sound it makes is awesome! i must record it and post it somehow!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Custom induction kit WITH A VID

i finally took some decent pics of my new custom induction kit, ive also video'd it so you can hear the lovely note of my engine :p:whistle:

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc109/mixupz/?action=view&current=MOV00001.flv

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

(notice my new red calipers with brand new mintex pads :) )

DSC00486.jpg

My resprayed interior with ice white interior light....

Comments....:whistle::whistle:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
mate your car is awesome now!!! got to admit your is better than mine now haha:) well for a while anyway lol

car is great mate well done

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Induction kit is pritty cool have to admit well done:).
What parts of the interior did u spray and what happened to the front
splitter looks like it has taken a hit in the second pic?

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
not too keen on the sound, sounds more just noice than engine obviously, do like the looks so well done on that and wtf is that jamaica thing mate lol

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Induction kit is pritty cool have to admit well done:).
What parts of the interior did u spray and what happened to the front
splitter looks like it has taken a hit in the second pic?

the splitter bends down at the front because i stretched it to fit flush with the edge of the bumper....im not sure i like the way how its usually fit prefer it this way...

and as for the interior...

headliner, grabhandles, pillars, light, visors :) all to a VERY high standard finish :)

thanks for the comments!

YorkIbiza

Jan 8, 2008
York, North Yorkshire
Looks very nice mate, does that induction kit make any power difference at all or just mainly makes it sound better?

Also were thinking of spryaing my interior black, could you tell me what kind of paint you used to do it?

Cheers.

RichieLee

sweet custom induction kit? How much did it set you back after? And does it sound better than the K&N I'd be tempted to make one myself if it's cheap enough :D

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
It was only cheapo because i got last miniute bargains :) It sounds a lot deeper and louder at the top end revs whereas the K&N was good through 3,000 to about 4,000 after that the sound diminishes a lil..where as the Jetex twin cone stays roaring up to the Reddy :)

As for prices
3" pipe £15 delivered
Samco elbow and staight connector £15 delivered
55mm to 74mm Reducer £5 delivered
Jetex twincone filter £23 delivered
and i had various hoses to connect the other end to my grille...

As for power, it probably did but am not sure need to RR :)

RichieLee

And where did you get these last minute bargains from may I ask? :D I'll have a look but I need some more details as 3"pipe is a bit hard to search for haha. Any help would be appreciated mate. If all else fails I'll go and get the K&N

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Yeah aimez the Vrs tdi exhaust does wonders on a three cylinder petrol engine :) i need to source another one though as i think this one is starting to blow...:s

brad1

with regards to the induction kit, is there anything on the end of that black pipe in the bumper, if not the straight air is passing straight through the centre of the air filter and not doing anything????

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Im not sure i know what you mean. The black pipe goes to the bottom left grille cover where the fog is supposed to be, at the end of that i have made a rubber scoop to take the air in directly. The induction filter it self is twin cone (meaning the air can go through the centre and is still filtered like wise if it comes in through the side)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.