Whats Missing???

DaveIbizaS

Only just bought the car and went to fill up and the flap opened but was really floppy. Been to the seat dealer to see if i can get what ever part i need to get to actually snap it either open or closed. However the dealer wants £12 for a whole new unit, thought it its easier to just get the part then might as well.

Looking at the pic what am i missing.

04082007022.jpg

Cheers

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Just missing a little spring clip, not sure if they would supply one separately though. Cant see why not. £12 doesn't sound too bad for the full unit, but presumably you would have to get it painted.

Photo-0183.jpg

teknow

Feb 10, 2007
Great Wyrley, Walsall
I take back my last comment looking at Ollie's picture. Looks like they are all different - my filler cap is key coded to the ignition key. I have one of those springy things ... just ran outside to look ... the only functional part of my car!

DaveIbizaS

Is that inner bracket removable? Can someone check please?

might be worth getting the one from SEAT if i can remove that part, saves me having to get it sprayed then. Or if i can find one that is being broken just ask for that bit.

I have put a wanted post up for it

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Just looks like it un-clips Dave. I would just get one off an Ibiza thats being broken, there are a few on Ebay at the minute i think.

DaveIbizaS

Cheers Ollie,

Its what i thought it would be, i need a few other bits as well to make the car complete.

Out of intrest is all the Cupra Interior Black? I need a seat belt bolt cover, the bit that slides up and down but need a grey one, theres a cupra being broken at the moment on ebay.

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
I'm not sure what part of the seat belt you mean but most of the plastics in the Cupra are black. There's a VAG breaker on Ebay breaking a few Beeza's now going by the name of motorsinmotion-01909531537. I'm sure he could source you any parts you need.

DaveIbizaS

The seat belt adjuster cover. The bit you push in to move the height up or down.

I did think the cupra would be completely black, ill check the guy out on ebay

cheers ollie

23mjh

Jan 14, 2007
cardiff
The seat belt adjuster cover. The bit you push in to move the height up or down.

I did think the cupra would be completely black, ill check the guy out on ebay

cheers ollie
they are black but u can fit da ones off a golf and the part the belt goes through these are half cream [same as top half trim] and silver

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise