exhauste choice ??

endersen111

Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has has a full system powerflow exhauste fitted to there Cupra R, and if so wots the verdict ?? I was quoted £380 from the stealership for a flexipipe, so needless to say i am going to take it elsewhere and opt for a full system exhauste instead.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has has a full system powerflow exhauste fitted to there Cupra R, and if so wots the verdict ?? I was quoted £380 from the stealership for a flexipipe, so needless to say i am going to take it elsewhere and opt for a full system exhauste instead.
I had the CAT back done for £280. This sounds good and the workmanship is good also. This can depend on the franchise though. Sorry canna help on the full system though

Phil Gee

Jun 4, 2007
Naughty North!
As above, its hit and miss with powerflow. I know people be very happy with the product and service but more to be unhappy. I personally would not go to powerflow to get an exhaust. I would much rather get a well known branded exhaust. Heard nothing but good things about miltek. Had one on my previous car and it was the best money spent.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
If your looking for cheap and chearful like power flow then blue flame cant be beaten, £500ish for down pipe cats and back box!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members