Mods for bhp

okeefe2

Just bough ne 2.o refernce sport and want to make it bit faster,ne1 got ne suggestions apart from remapping which i have done?thnaks glen and does ne1 know where you could get your hands on a touring cupra spoiler?cheers

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Just bough ne 2.o refernce sport and want to make it bit faster,ne1 got ne suggestions apart from remapping which i have done?thnaks glen and does ne1 know where you could get your hands on a touring cupra spoiler?cheers

and if you type that in proper english, your likely to get a response too!

Space Coyote

May 12, 2003
Derbyshire
Visit site
Its the usual suspects really, depends on how much money you've got.

Exhaust
Progressive nitrous
Bigger turbo
Induction kit
Air filter
Air flowed head
Bigger injectors

etc etc.

okeefe2

got the remap and air filter done but lookin bit more.... was thinking bout puttin on a dumpvalve for the sound of it, wot you ink? ah sorry bout first message mate logged on in work and boss worked in.lol. ne suggestions?

Fishy

May 16, 2005
As above you want 1 of doz big bore xhausts. B well bad ass. :p

Fish

okeefe2

it give ne bhp tho? ihave the twin exhaust on wit the aerospeed kit wot bout jus takin the cat out?ne help?

chippenhamwilts

Mar 31, 2007
ye. like oh ma god init. ya need sum big fu-kin fluffy dice like....ya get me, it will av em creamin man, and when ya pull of real fast like.....day be swingin man coooo-al INIT

Last edited:

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
You mention a dump valve. If this is for the TDI140 in your profile then you'll be wasting your money.

If you've had an air filter and a remap, then I'd suggest for the moment that you save your money on the go faster stuff and concentrate on putting that power on the road. Suspension upgrades will help with roadholding and ride comfort, and don't forget that whipping along faster means that you have to stop aswell. Decent tires will keep you on the road instead of in the ditch, and if the brakes are getting down then consider some better pads & discs maybe.

My personal favourite is a dose of Millers diesel plus in every tank. An added benefit of this is that you don't need to declare it to your insurers, unlike the remap and air filter upgrade you have.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Googies, I just dont know what you mean...

Also dont forgot the add those neon lites... They gotta add 15bhp. :p

Fish

chippenhamwilts

Mar 31, 2007
Make u'r car lita man, drill sum big fooooo-kin holes in d floor and roof, get rid of d bonnet and seats (inc drivers) get a milk crate to sit on, ditch d seat belts and bi string (its lita), if ya wanna go real extreme...init...u cud ditch d doors as well man. it'd be way cool and wicked fast like...ya get mi.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.