Am04 Turb0

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
LOL, Dan when ** CUPRA R is quicker than mine up the strip then u can take the piss out of me.

Steve i actually hope u dont have a 106 GTI. If u do, How can u say anything? it wudnt matter what power ** got i will still embarass u horribly.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

No need to get quite so upset about it:) Dont leave your self open to these sort of questions;)

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
full spec of this car is:

k03s
Dynatwist induction kit
4 bar
3" AM motorsport DP
100 Cell AM motorsport race cat
Jetex exhaust
N249 bypass
Jabbasport remap
Forge FMIC
lowered

the most this car ever achieved on the rollers was 233bhp and 279lbft

quickest time it ever ran at pod was 13.8

I know this as the guy i worked with sold it to him, hence he introduced me to this site and introduced me to the 1.8T engine

the guy was 19 when he bought the car

i think this solves a few things here. :lol:

Dec 31, 2005
London
I recon around 230/235bhp
The 253 in my sig was done at stelth which i know are always on the + side also my maf is only pull 160 tops at the mow [:@]

I hope to achieve the same, i'm gonna guess i get 232bhp and 263lb/ft of torque.
Thats about what i SHOULD get but who knows! car feels like its running the best its ever run before since the boys at vagtech sorted it out so even if i dont get the results on paper im happy on the road ;)

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
Thats what it's all about! If your happy with the performance it doesn't matter if the slip says 200bhp or 260bhp!

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
OMG children stop it, this is getting more catey by the second, and very off topic.

bingo

I'll put a stop to it by removing 2 users....

So self moderate it, or 'else'

Recent picture discovered, believed to be m0rk, on an SCN Admin training course:
banstick_lg.jpg

HarveyGTI

<<<<<<<<< what like 333.4bhp ;)

harvey gti the 3" downpipe sounds more relistic for his ko3s!

lol i know...4" DP would just screw the whole setup of the car

4" would cause not enough back pressure for the turbo to spool properly or indeed get the most out of it...there can be too much air flowing

for him to say he has a 4" DP really does worry me

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
maybe but since many of us also own mk3 cupras and know whats available for them and since we've never seen a 4" DP available and i'd be very surprised if it would even be possible, i'd say its a 3"

which is still overkill imo even on a k03s :p

HarveyGTI

maybe but since many of us also own mk3 cupras and know whats available for them and since we've never seen a 4" DP available and i'd be very surprised if it would even be possible, i'd say its a 3"

which is still overkill imo even on a k03s :p

lol i know for fact its a 3" DP....but another mate who has the same mods is getting a fluctuation problem....(everything has been changed on the car to troubleshoot the issue, coils, MAF etc etc) possibly because the DP is too big and will be swapping it for a 2.5" DP from Miltek

i have never seen a 4" DP either - Why? because it would just be too big

what would a 4" DP do exactly? turbo would be very laggy?

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
you wouldn't be able to fit it in any way, i fitted my 2.75" dp and it was really really tight a 3" is going to be murder to fit, but a 4" no way