Cupra Gear nob

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
it's just a few clips, nothing difficult mate, my jack russell could do it

well he's not allowed on the seats but you get my drift :lol:

have a go yourself and let us know if you get stuck and I'll get PATCH to help you out :happy:

only pulling yer leg, let us know if you need to and don't forget to post pics

the gaiter just pulls up at the front and then pull it back and it's off, when refitting there is 2 little pegs in the front that need pushing back into the holes

Last edited:

luemas

Ahhh that was easier to fit then expected :D althought the gaitior was a lil b*@%$ to clip onto the new gear knob.... ill be sure to post pics of my knob soon (sorry couldnt miss out on the oppertunity :D)

KAZSTE

Jun 28, 2006
cupra gear knob

hi am picking up a new cupra on friday and they wont let me change my old cupra knob onto the new car and the new one to the old one (part exchange) as saying it will then be modified??????

so if anyone wants a new one only used for 13 miles cupra gear knob let me know as need to try and buy a new, old one (this is getting confusing) from seat.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
TBH if you're gonna fit that one, you may as well just fit the pre-facelift standard Ibiza one or the FR one - they're near enough identical.

dash.jpg

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
hi am picking up a new cupra on friday and they wont let me change my old cupra knob onto the new car and the new one to the old one (part exchange) as saying it will then be modified??????

so if anyone wants a new one only used for 13 miles cupra gear knob let me know as need to try and buy a new, old one (this is getting confusing) from seat.

mate just tell them it's a no deal unless you can change the gearknob

and don't forget to say that skoda don't seem to have a problem with it

:whistle: :whistle:

CUP-RACING

Feb 13, 2007
I will buy it or part excahnge, need a better pic of it though

D&C

Feb 12, 2007
Nottingham

Can you post the part number for the old cupra gear knob if you have it, its the only one i like the look of. Cheers mate.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I have a SEAT Sport/Momo one, leather on top and alloy on the bottom. Its easily the best one I've ever had. I'm selling a similar one in the accessories for sale section, but thats a 5 speed.

The Beetle Turbo ones are cool, the MK4 Golf boys love them, I used to have one in my PD130 and it was really good! Its bigger than the standard MK4 one!

Last edited: