hehe my cupra is ready

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
yes luna grey,i gotta quote last night 20 quid cheaper than lcr £540 will phone to check today.....I phoned current insurer(dial direct) to change over was quoted 1100 so i said id cancell and get a refund. I only insured 4 weeks ago at 560 and they sayin i will only get 358 back????WTF £200 FOR 4 WEEKS COVER surely thats just pure THEFT.... any ideas anyone.......

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
i am trying to work it out i got pics from camera to pc now i is stuck!!tryin to upload to a url address no luck as yet.(workin on it).....bloody computers!!!!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Here ya go:

car029ua5.jpg

car018sv2.jpg

car017so7.jpg

car016ir9.jpg

car015vg7.jpg

Looks sweet :yes:

top pic's my fave

Scott

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
I had my car in the garage today, and had a look at their black cupra.

Must say Im in love a little. Was really smart inside, and I love the seats :D

Fair enough some of the materials will get a fair bit of wear and tear, but it looked lovely, and felt lovely to sit in.

The spec card next to it stated 0-62 in 5.3 seconds... cant be right.... can it?

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Get mine tomorrow the dealer knows how eager i am to pick it up he even told not to be knocking on the door at one minute past nine, as he'd like a cup of tea first.:lol:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I had my car in the garage today, and had a look at their black cupra.

Must say Im in love a little. Was really smart inside, and I love the seats :D

Fair enough some of the materials will get a fair bit of wear and tear, but it looked lovely, and felt lovely to sit in.

The spec card next to it stated 0-62 in 5.3 seconds... cant be right.... can it?

I read 5.3 on the info card too lol, it's 6.4 as far as I know.

5.3 would be nice :D

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
5.3 would be nuts... then a remap on that...

The salesman swore by it... but I will accept it when I see it.

DIESELDAVE

Feb 2, 2005
thats defo a mis print, my local one has the same spec card, im sure i seen a pic at a motorshow and that spec card was on a track only cupra , sure it was 300 brake and cost 50K , was not road legal though !

Colonelk

Nov 17, 2006
Thats a nice car their Steve. The mk2 doesn't look bad at all in Luna.

Of course its not as nice looking as your old LCR (which is now mine ;) hehehe). Once you've "run it in" let us know how the top end performance rates to the old LCR. How on earth and where on earth you got an indicated 160Mph out of my new car baffles me :lol:

Regards

Tino

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
Thats a nice car their Steve. The mk2 doesn't look bad at all in Luna.

Of course its not as nice looking as your old LCR (which is now mine ;) hehehe). Once you've "run it in" let us know how the top end performance rates to the old LCR. How on earth and where on earth you got an indicated 160Mph out of my new car baffles me :lol:

Regards

Tino

early hours motorway,had a good run at it,prob nearer 157,with the wind behind me:p dont worry u buyin a great car i promise.....

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.