hehe my cupra is ready

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
at last my dealer has removed his finger from his bum!!!and i can pick up tomorrow:clap: they have had the car for over a week,and the wait has been hell.only one more sleep...and one more day to throttle the lcr before she goes.

Kvmechelen

*ricardo mayorga*
Sep 11, 2005
:D
at last my dealer has removed his finger from his bum!!!and i can pick up tomorrow:clap: they have had the car for over a week,and the wait has been hell.only one more sleep...and one more day to throttle the lcr before she goes.

you have a white one eh????pics pleeeeease:D :D :funk:

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
fair play i think i am going to wait till the next cupra and just stay with mine for the time being even if she is being a biatch

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
When did You order yours? I ordered mine in October but still can't get a build date, let alone a delivery date, now upon hearing this I'm severely tempted to cancel the order and look elsewhere. When I ordered it, I was promised a delivery date in early December/January, and now still nothing from the factory/dealership, despite many phonecalls...
I'm seriously contemplating a Vauxhall Morano instead of blindly sticking to vag as the promises don't seem to be honoured by vag/seat anymore...

daniel_owen_uk

Aug 24, 2006
Chesterfield
When did You order yours? I ordered mine in October but still can't get a build date, let alone a delivery date, now upon hearing this I'm severely tempted to cancel the order and look elsewhere. When I ordered it, I was promised a delivery date in early December/January, and now still nothing from the factory/dealership, despite many phonecalls...
I'm seriously contemplating a Vauxhall Morano instead of blindly sticking to vag as the promises don't seem to be honoured by vag/seat anymore...

Group 20 insurance is just silly though.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
you wait till its changed to group 38 come october this year,

All insurance groups are changing 1-50

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
Answer to question 1: yes, just 2 miles north of the press launch venue, the Morano was just a rush of blood to the head/nether regions, but where can you get so much torque/bhp for such little cash?? And it handles well too, just a tad thirsty... :)
True, the insurance group is silly, but then most of the cars I'm looking at are in that group or close enough to make little difference, and at my age and with my reputation, no probs affording it...
The point(s) I'm making are these: That since taking my deposit in October, Seat have continually moved the goalposts on this deal from day 1, first no Brembo's, secondly the launch date postponement, thirdly no offer from the dealer for a test drive, or any real info on build/delivery date.
BTW has anybody noticed the absence of any Sat-nav options in the online configurator for the Cupra???
Maybe this is why I cannot get a definite build/delivery date yet??

&.

NIICCEE one, was in my local dealer on the 1st and they had one all ready to go to a customer, had skirts on & rear spoiler, finished in emocion red. Looks well.

Enjoy your new motor, cant wait to see some pics!! Candy white, got to be a 1st!!

Superted

Local stealer in Scumhapton has one in the showroom............or had last week when i picked up my FR.........Block Red and looked pretty nice ;)

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire

he he,what a day,picked up at 11.30 no problems.id not test drove so was eager to get my keys,I must say the improvement in ride and handling is brilliant:clap: ,after drivin the lcr for 3 years,the CUPRA(after only 90 miles)feels really smooth and absorbs bumps and humps much better.I will get some pics up tomorrow(i gotta learn sometime:confused: ).............ALSO insurance has scared the sh*t outta me im still lookin but up to now its doubled compared to lcr 225

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
he he,what a day,picked up at 11.30 no problems.id not test drove so was eager to get my keys,I must say the improvement in ride and handling is brilliant:clap: ,after drivin the lcr for 3 years,the CUPRA(after only 90 miles)feels really smooth and absorbs bumps and humps much better.I will get some pics up tomorrow(i gotta learn sometime:confused: ).............ALSO insurance has scared the sh*t outta me im still lookin but up to now its doubled compared to lcr 225

Excellent. Insurance doubled? Mine's going to be slightly cheaper.

Is your's luna grey?

If so, don't spare the pictures!!

Cheers,

Scott

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise