Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
11-02-07_1621.jpg

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
I'm going to fit these when it finally stops raining! I went for the MHW ones which I found on ebay for £12.99 (actually advertised as ford fiesta mk6!) Is it easy to remove the side repeaters???? I'll take a look in the manual tomorrow and post pics when they are fitted!

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Get some pics up when they are done!

Im going to be getting some smoked ones for mine I reckon, not sure which ones yet.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
De-oranging my car is another thing I need to do!

This month is going to be sooooo expensive :cry:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I wa slooking at mine today and was thinking they need to be dark to match the wheels and head lights but im really after a set that hav eth chrome inards painted black as i really like to see the depth given by the clear cover. Wonder how hard they are to get apart to spray the chrome black

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Yeah im im not a fan of those, i like the crystal style ones that are stock. But as you say they just stand out as you can see some of the black head light as well. Woder how much a new one is to strip apart

Im trying to find some pics of my mate sold car as im sure he had them

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Mine only cost £13 I can always pop the oem ones back one but I'm sure they will go well with my new wheels ;)

I need some new R badges now for under the side repeaters! Mine are shot :(

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Yes look loads different in real life. I'll attempt some better photos than the site has.They are advertised as crystal black. Empi5's pics kind of show that they aren't actually that dark. I think they will go really well next to my wheels :)

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
near enough mine I would say mine look too dark as the shot is straight on. At an angle mine look like those golf ones.
scotty I take it your not selling your beast anymore...?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.