Quickie about alloys

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
Whats the general opinion about these alloys...
b2d5_1.jpg

b1c8_1.jpg

on this

DSC02902.jpg

Would they suit it? or should i keep searching? lol

Cheers all

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
with the silver rim i think it'll go IMO
Bunnin has a similar set on his black FR and they look very good just look at his avatar. if they were completely black it might be too much, but the lip breaks things up nicely :yes:

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
Hmmmm its going to be one to think about lol

I also found these...

214f_1.jpg

They have grown on me in the past hour lol

Why is finding a set of rims sooo tricky :cry: lol

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
i think those ones are the same as bunnin's ;)
i could be wrong i've only seen pics :shrug:

prefer them to the VW ones TBH

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
Both are better than what's on there now!

I'd be tempted to go for something anthracite/silver on a black car though. I know the lip breaks the black up but can't help feeling there's still a little too much (IMO)

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
The only prob with those BBS style alloys is that they are up Manchester and im in london lol

Grrrrr just got outbid on a set of perfect Audi S3 wheels...like Ad Lav had as winter wheels :( they would have looked amazing in anthracite

...the search goes on lol

Parodius

Hi MichalR

What make are the rims you have at the moment and also on a side not, what suspension kit have you used to drop your ibiza. Looks good![B)]

bizzaboy

Look quite nice, has a slight Retro look to them, with the Black/shiny Rim :)
Would have thought the Black Alloys on your Red Bizza would look quite mean and sporty. Would certainly be different.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
Hi MichalR

What make are the rims you have at the moment and also on a side not, what suspension kit have you used to drop your ibiza. Looks good![B)]
Cheers matey, the rims atm are 17" Wolfrace Ikon Pluss'.

Regarding the suspension...im not sure lol...i only got the car on Sunday and it was already lowered although im jacking the car up 2moz to change the brake pads so ill have a lil look and let you know what springs they are...if i can tell :lol:

Look quite nice, has a slight Retro look to them, with the Black/shiny Rim :)
Would have thought the Black Alloys on your Red Bizza would look quite mean and sporty. Would certainly be different.

The lil red beeza has gone to a new home...sold it on Saturday and got the Black one pictured above on Sunday :D

Cheers

bizzaboy

Cheeky! :D ....ok, well, I think might look a little too much then, with those Black wheels on the Black car... but your car at the end of the day mate, comes down to how you feel about it? ;)

BTW, from what I've found out about Spings... they don't lower the car a considerable amount from how the Suspension is as standard!...

Soooo, I would say you might have a complete Coilover Kit on your Black Ibiza, as it's looking considerably low, and the same over both wheels (with lowering Spring, also the rear doesn't go as low as the front - sticks up a bit higher).

....but will be interesting to hear your verdict, once you've jacked the car up to get a closer look.

Hope that helps! :)

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
Cheeky! :D ....ok, well, I think might look a little too much then, with those Black wheels on the Black car... but your car at the end of the day mate, comes down to how you feel about it? ;)

BTW, from what I've found out about Spings... they don't lower the car a considerable amount from how the Suspension is as standard!...

Soooo, I would say you might have a complete Coilover Kit on your Black Ibiza, as it's looking considerably low, and the same over both wheels (with lowering Spring, also the rear doesn't go as low as the front - sticks up a bit higher).

....but will be interesting to hear your verdict, once you've jacked the car up to get a closer look.

Hope that helps! :)

Yeah i think it might look too black at the end of the day...i think it was an impulse thought lol

A few people have told me they think the car has a complete coilover kit, but when i got on the floor to have a quick look it just looks like it has standard shocks and lowering springs which are red :confused:

Ill take some photos tomorrow as i could be wrong lol

When i had an Arosa sport that had lowering springs, the ride was all bumpy and uncomfortable although the ibiza just feels stiffer which could mean its got coilovers :shrug:

All will be revealed tomorrow...lol

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
Just got these ones on yesterday. Wolfrace asia kendo with toyo T1s

dsc00282sf9.jpg

dsc00283rs8.jpg

Car needs well dropped, but think the black goes well

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.