Quickie about alloys

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
Cheeky! :D ....ok, well, I think might look a little too much then, with those Black wheels on the Black car... but your car at the end of the day mate, comes down to how you feel about it? ;)

BTW, from what I've found out about Spings... they don't lower the car a considerable amount from how the Suspension is as standard!...

Soooo, I would say you might have a complete Coilover Kit on your Black Ibiza, as it's looking considerably low, and the same over both wheels (with lowering Spring, also the rear doesn't go as low as the front - sticks up a bit higher).

....but will be interesting to hear your verdict, once you've jacked the car up to get a closer look.

Hope that helps! :)

Had a look under the car when i changed my brake pads and it seems i just have lowering springs and standard shocks. I got all excited about my car having coilovers lol :(

Here are some pics of what i found:

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

bizzaboy

Not to worry mate, just updated my other Thread regarding lowering Springs.
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114065

Had my Eibach's (PRO KIT) fitted last night, and have to say the difference is substantial. Will admit it doesnt look quite as low as yours there (your Black ride), but am holding off on the Shocks now, as it looks so good as it is! :)

Factory, the Ibiza's generally are slightly heigher at the rear (on the suspension). Therefore, in your pics your car looks the same over both front and back, indicating you may have more than just Springs there? :confused:

(cant see your latest pics as im at work, but will be able to see them 2nite when Im on the net at home). Can then comment on the latest pics. ;)

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
AsiaTec_zen_SC.jpg

c217_1.JPG

They are Wolfrace Asia Tec Zen's

Would they suit the Ibiza?

I know that anything is better than what is on there now, but i just want to get my choice right lol

Cheers all

mehdi

ooh yea, those black rims look nice man!!! esp with the silver lip and on a black car, hmm sounds tempting lol