130 PD Sport upgrade opportunity from a crashed Cupra 180

zukit

Hi there,
Wanted to know if anyone can recommend on some parts, any part, from 2006 Cupra 180 that crashed (front) the other day, for my 2003 PD 130 Sport?

the available shopping list:

1.breaks
2.wheels
3.suspenssion (ARB's, dumpers & springs)
4.interior stuff
5.engine bay (maybe the intake kit...)

etc...

I love the way my sport handles, so it must not harm my ride...

Thanks, Roni.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the interior headlining and pillar trims makes the interior so much better ive seen adlavs interior in his diesel beezer and it looks great the steering whhel looks good the rear bumper would look good brakes front and rear would be a good mod and the wheels too the suspension wont change anything ride height wise but will be a bit stiffer the arb would be slightly thicker what about the exhaust too?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
If you don't want to affect the handling too much, then grab the brakes and wheels as you'll need them to fit round the AP's. The interior could be done as well, but only for cosmetic gain though.

zukit

If you don't want to affect the handling too much, then grab the brakes and wheels as you'll need them to fit round the AP's.

That's what I was thinking of. Front ARB's are 1mm thicker, does it worth the effort, performance wise?

I know that some of you guys did similar projects. can you share some of your wisdom & experience ...?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.