Leon Cupra 235 bhp ??????

janowski1980

Platinum Grey
Dec 18, 2006
Hampshire
yeah, bet she never got back to ya. one thing i hate bout that site is idiots who think its funny to bid silly amounts so they win the item the dissapear, hard when u cant monitor the last few hours of item selling. then u have to pay the fee for placing the ad then re pay to re list. aahhhhhhh

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
bit early Rob, where do you work.

I'm not at work this week (haven't been for 3 weeks now) but the Mrs woke me up early so thought balls to it. That's the joy of having a Mac Mini, HDTV and wireless keyboard and mouse all hooked up, I can stay in bed and do this :D

janowski1980

Platinum Grey
Dec 18, 2006
Hampshire
very nice, no how ya feel though, my woman leaves house at 0730 then i have to get up and look after puppy all day, ive been off work for 5 months, had disc removed from spine and still having probs. Its crap. Oh and theres a two and a hlf year old in the mix too who keeps us up.. ha ha, the joys.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
It was on at £5800.

I personally don't see its a scam, just someone not particularly bright that is selling it. As poorly as its written, its still not typical 'Nigerian English'.

I think you're right Reg. I emailed her back after getting the last response above - and she came vack with a polite, sorry I couldn't be any more help, rather than bullsh!t. I'll stick my neck out and say she's genuine.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I'm happy to be wrong about it, but something doesn't add up. Why drop the price so much so soon? And surely even a dumbass knows to look at what other similar cars are selling for before advertising yours? Then there is the fact that she isn't sure what the car is, in terms of the spec and what changes have been made.

Of course, she could be selling her blokes car, or, ex blokes car! :lol: