Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
DL.jpg

janowski1980

Platinum Grey
Dec 18, 2006
Hampshire
just saw it and thought mayb he was being a bit unrealistic, but mayb its possible to get this power, still 235 is pushing it. Mayb we should all chip in and buy it he he.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
oh,, I thought you were talking abou 230 bhp in general.

I have two graphs above 230 and one below (227) - all at different rolling roads

I was talking about 230 bhp, but as long as your graphs are from 2 different rolling roads then you've convinced me I am wrong.

I am but your humble servant .

dan__smith said:
Custom remap?

Dunno.......talk me through it :think::shrug:

janowski1980

Platinum Grey
Dec 18, 2006
Hampshire
call me stupid but to go to stage 2 revo for example you need to have induction kit, fmic, under the bonnet i dont see any induction kit to start or is it just me. oh and dif exhaust system.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
call me stupid but to go to stage 2 revo for example you need to have induction kit, fmic, under the bonnet i dont see any induction kit to start or is it just me. oh and dif exhaust system.

Without the full car spec we are all guessing.

However if the car had lots of mod's I would have thought he would have listed them.

Therefore he either
A - Made up the number
B - Used an 'optimistic rolling road
C - Rolling roaded the car with mod's which have been removed
D - Got sold a 'Special' remap and he believed the 'Special' advertising
E - His car really does make those figures and is very....'Special'

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Reply 1:
the car has had a full remap and no it hasnt got rolling road graphs the car is quick enough i havnt needed to get it tested the car dont get hammered. i use the car to get to and from work mostly its fast you can come have a look at it if you want.

...further question sent.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise