480+bhp seat ibiza

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Badger%205%20RR%20Run-small.jpg

later plot has 485bhp and 355lbft-turbo is maxed out.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Wow.

143mph on the rollers... did you stand in front? scary!

nope.
its been faster on rollers before using 6th

I would'nt stand in front of it personally.

its apparently rather loud and a bit of a taster for those in the Chesterfield/Whitting Valley Road area. even wakes the dead ;) shakes tyres on tyre racks across the road etc... *cough*

The RR is'nt operational, but is functional. Dont go calling em to get booked in just yet.

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
you gonna be happy now billy boy? :D

yep. and there's more to come... 2 x mods to go yet. Manifold with 75mm t'body and catcams.

we will see.
:)

Its fecking ace tho... makes me giggle its just blummin insane power and acceleration. like nothing I have ever experienced...

think stock to chipped to IHI'd again for this. Its as big an improvement in butt acceleration terms as it was when it was first IHI'd way back when.

Its running very very hard, so I just know I am pushing things to the max, with the risks that brings... fingers and toes crossed obviously.

:D

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Hats off to you!

Such a smooth Graph too!

its actually very tractable with its power delivery, which I am relived and happy about. Its been a leap of faith concocting this spec & setup. Could have been a lag monstor, but thankfully its spool and progression is sweet. Well chuffed.

Boost control is not perfect, so N75 alternative is being sought to cope with >2bar boost levels and fast response to keep up with this turbo. It spools fast as feck when up & running. 3.2K rpm 10psi and by 4.2k rpm off the gauge (30psi gauge)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Have you thought about a matched length inlet too? that would stop the opposite end cylinder air flow?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
bill, is it too late to get in on this GB? and get 2 shipped?

unless someones dropped out, and I think one or two have, then yea... closed a while ago (weeks) and others have been turned down.

Addo is getting one but ShockXe did'nt cos it closed (I don think)

Later plot with slightly more info. 485bhp and 355lbft end result.

http://badger-5.com/bin/Dyno/Bills_RR.pdf

When you due to gets yours all done and running?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.