480+bhp seat ibiza

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Also Bill what are the reasons behind not breaking the same in torque? Is it just down to the cubic size of the engine?

Your torque figures are similar as to what you were with IHI although i do understand it is far more sustained. Is it just the way it has been mapped to give driveability or is getting past 400/450lbft just not manageable on a 1900cc engine?

its a characteristic of this turbo I have chosen. I am told by James (JBS) that the garretts produce more torque than this one, but this one keeps producing power all the way. Progressive is one spec I hoped to achieve, which I am thankfull seems to have come off. (leap of faith spending the ££ to try it out tho, and I was anxious I have to say)

torque is a 5spd 02J killer.
mines busted 2nd and 5th gears previously, and Tims Ibiza has just done 5th last monday I believe.

Not overly sure on the torque figure, but I will see how the new larger intake mani works out with its big t'body and single plenum. I believe my dual plenum is restrictive on my current spec motor. Will know with figures what that means in due course when I get time to fit it and dyno again.

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
thats just crazy, must be almsot scarily fast. does it torque steer like a pig now? i take it you have a lsd or similar to cope? esp on track?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise