Suj's Bora...Now Standard (Workhorse), Then Tracktoy Time :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
200SX is the car of choice for cheap power kicks, looking at them myself. If you can find one old enough you can stick it on a classic policy with limited mileage. So you'd be looking at pre 1996.

Yep paul, good bang for buck, that would be a S13 ;)

CA18 DET is such a good engine too (its really a RB26 with 2 less cylinders ;) )

Still got alot of options tbh :)

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Its a shame its going back to tracktor.. This car is sick! Your track toy will be sicker though.. Your trading poke for.. uhm.. poke.. But a differnet kind of poke..

Thanks a lot Jordan, much appreciated mate.
Yeah gonna miss the way the car sits, but looking at the positives I will get my ride quality back for the daily, and then I can get a track toy too. :D

Just on the way to Castle Combe now in my mates E39 M5 to go watch another mate race. :D

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
It only looked ok low, don't raise it back up
That big nose of yours will be bleeding at standard ride height

Oh, and, love you
:)

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
It only looked ok low, don't raise it back up
That big nose of yours will be bleeding at standard ride height

Oh, and, love you
:)

Ollie

Yeah yeah, I don't really care about how it looks now, TRACK TOYYYYYY ;)

At least I can pronounce my own car "Cowwado" lmaoooooooo

Love you too, :love:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Wheels and adapters were taken off today, ready for going back to standard on the weekend (and maybe meet up with Arun as i'm gonna have his standard ARB off him, and he's gonna have my engines spacers :) )

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
Wheels and adapters were taken off today, ready for going back to standard on the weekend (and maybe meet up with Arun as i'm gonna have his standard ARB off him, and he's gonna have my engines spacers :) )

Dodgy dealings.

I should be able to make it Saturday or Sunday, will let you know fo' sho' for definite later tonight

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Car now back to standard :cry: lol

I have taken deposit on wheels and coilovers.

So just adapters to sell and a bit more to save, then I can get the weekend toy :love:

Can't wait now, might just wait it out until I am 24 (november) so I get cheaper insurance) :D

Last edited:

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
:) she may be standard, but at least you have pictures of the good old days. And track fun is great anyway. Maybe once I move up that way in August we can sort out chipping your ecu for a litte more go from the workhorse?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Yep, I seen what I could do with a better budget (had a shoestring with the ibiza, and it came out well too).

But I need tracks in my life :D

Sounds good dude, you break you....you buy it ;) lmao

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
haha, don't worry, I don't plan on breaking it, have always wanted a bora but it's towing capacity is a bit low for my planned race car.

At the moment I'm trying to build a set of spare ecu's so even if breaking occurs it can be fixed instantly. But waiting for cheap ones on ebay means that it might take a few months.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
The bigger turbo'd (PD) ones are really good for towing tbh. the PD130 is awesome for towing, a guy I knew used to tow his Race Car and bits on it, and was perfect tbh.

I know, I am only kidding ;) lol

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Yeah just the legality of towing the weight is the problem. The bora's braked towing capacity is 1400kg, unless i can get a really lightweight trailer I need about 1600kg.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
A4's are awesome man! would love one, but this Bora is being run into the ground, until its so uneconomical to fix, then its staying (obviously little things and stuff is fine, even if a turbo went etc) but if whole engine went bang, just scrap it (well tbh engines aren't too expensive neither :))

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
The end

THE END!

Back to standard now.

Adapters getting taken off me tomorrow, deposit on coilovers (waiting for rest of money to clear), deposit on wheels (should be collecting fri/weekend), engine spacers gone to Arun (in swap for his standard ARB + some money my way....well I ain't got second bit yet lmao).

Kinda decided what I am getting now too, so in about 2-3months I will have it :D

Gonna be good, I literally cannot wait :love:

Thanks for all the comments about the car, and all the people who followed.
This car will now be maintained as my workhorse, until it dies :)

Good luck with everyones cars / projects :love:

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
When are you sending me your Western Union details so I can wire the monies?

Kinda sad seeing this car standard but oh well, can't wait to see the toy.

:love:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.