Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Couldn't wait to keep the plate a secret lol here it is

d139bfa4.jpg

New tires will be fitted this week
69e19fb4.jpg

Er rim wax to erm wax my rim
388adbd1.jpg

Also got another set of brembo rear pads delivered they clearly made a mistake so now I have two sets :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Had the email from k sport my 8pots are in stock so are the pads just waiting on the 356mm disks they recon the 20 of nov which is going to feel like an age I want them now

munch8987

Absolutely love this car, where did you get those wide arches from?

This is making me want a mk1 more and more

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
lol the plates pretty cool.

You wanna be carful publicising that your le gonna wax your rim, someone might get the wrong idea ;)

munch8987

Cheers buddy, not badly priced either

Only just worked out what the plate meant, lol, pretty apt for a monster of a car, lol

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
Love the new plate Dan, and the wheels really suit it... damn i really want those wheels to fill my supercopa arches now !!!!
Did you get the K-sports direct or from a dealer ?? did you get a good price on them ?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Thanks mate :) , rota do alot of light weight wheels have a look on rare rims site mate , they come in different offsets if you need help just ask me ,I phoned k sport up paid 1150 for the whole 356mm set up but had to pay another 120 to get them sent out quicker as they didn't have the disks in stock they had the 330mm but didn't want them

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
Cheers mate, thats a good price for a full brake kit.. just blown that much on a clutch and engine mounts :cry: and you can't even see them !!!! kinda essential tho.
The offset of your wheels looks spot on, lines up nice with the arches, may do a bit of copying there :ban:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Et23 front et38 rear mate what clutch did you get? I have the helix race clutch in mine , getting the tires fitted Monday and re test fitting the wheels to check clearance ,

It's a very good price considering the 330mm disk is near 700 quid on it's own for the brembos

grahams81

Oct 14, 2010
County Durham
Et23 front et38 rear mate what clutch did you get? I have the helix race clutch in mine , getting the tires fitted Monday and re test fitting the wheels to check clearance ,

It's a very good price considering the 330mm disk is near 700 quid on it's own for the brembos

Went for the Clutchmasters fx400 & Flywheel - 6puk sprung hub, suppose to be very good the guys love them over on vvortex..
And the price of the k-sports is great - i've been looking at options for mine and all the brembo conversion kits or just buying porsche calipers / big discs are really steep.

Can't wait to see them rims with the tyres on, keep us all posted mate.