Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Ha, I'm not mate just got other things to spend on than bulbs till my one's go lol.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
So this little lot turned up
f8f5356b.jpg

8e1e593a.jpg

Test fitted the carbon Brace and it fits :) will fit it when I fit my coilovers
40eb7527.jpg

ded5c77a.jpg

New dip stick
dd42e8e5.jpg

Jetex extended into the wing
c9609f74.jpg

7k led number plate replacements
d3276947.jpg

Some of the led kit in the car
9c266b9b.jpg

f7416231.jpg

Also called awesome gti up orderd some forge rear adjustable tie bars got a massive bargain and can't believe my luck :) also have to call up the jap shop Monday tried to get my coilovers but they didn't have any in the country so sorting a deal with them

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I won't touch custom code lol , I will probably get it mapped once I have the manifolds fitted and decat / sports cat I'm tempted by the schrik cams as well

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
I like the name on the one package

On the double take, that did make me chuckle...

Nice to see you back with another car Dan. Love the Mk4s, especially on Rotas (only seen one; think it had a bronze colour finish against the blue of the car). So, really look forward to seeing where you take this car. My mate used to have one of these with a non-res full Miltek and it sounded sexual. Agree with the build quality comment. Such good cars, and can you imagine what it would be like with supercharger or tubby... Chaos :D

James :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I must have bad luck this year some one has just driven into the side of my car and hit the passenger door /wing and a little bit of the quater , now waiting to be picked up and taken to a body shop and hire car will be dropped off later bloke didn't look at all just pulled out and hit me

****ed off but the car will be fixed and he will pay for a few bits I wanted doing

Nov 15, 2011
**** man, thats bad luck, i am always scared to drive my car on roads as their are so many bloody idiots that just bimble around not looking.

any pics of damage?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Bloody hell!! Just not your luck at the moment is it.

Hope she's all sorted soon, at least the D2's are on their way :)

People are idiots on the road, there is literally no standards anymore.