Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I ordered Castrol edge mate what they said was best for the car

I think he wanted shot of the car as the front were low and the discs are like 250 each plus pads at 200 odd quid and the rears defo needed doing the noise they made was horrible , I wasn't to bothered tho as before I got the car I all ready had a buyer for the front brakes as I had k sports to fit and the rears I all ready had brand new pads and the discs I only paid £50 for so didnt cost a lot to sort out

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
New oil for service on the weekend :)

595b5d3d.jpg

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Got enough? :) She's gona love you for that and feel that bit smoother.

Mine arrived today aswell. Great service from Opie as usual :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah easier to do it that way, makes sense :)

Nick is useless, lol. Think he's been on holiday..

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
He's back spoken to him just won't txt back lol going to get my tracking done and milltek non res at the same time ,

Soooo just paid for a carbon Fiber strut brace

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
So today got home from work found a carbon front strut brace on ed38 so paid for that that should be here by the weekend then ordered a few little bits from eBay got a txt from my mate rich selling his US spec rear lights with in 10 mins I was on my way to blue water to swap my standard lights and some money and fitted them there :) love them over the hella magic colours few pics

One of each
d66a3375.jpg

Both cars
43b8e821.jpg

Old lights up for grabs will eBay them soon
dc1ac825.jpg

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Saw that strut on ed38. Looked very nice :)

And those lights are far better, coming along nicely sir :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Thanks babe :) will look loads better once the headlights and side lights are tinted also will be spraying the R32 badge black and I've found real carbon vw badges £100 for the pair but there getting ordered , never been a fan of chrome

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Good stuff, will look hard when the rota's are on :)

I was gona darken my badges but I can't be arsed. Just making the car handle better etc now. :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Finally got the log book so went down and put my plate on these are temporary as I have ordered some real carbon Fibre number plates , also got a new key fob badge still waiting on loads of bits to turn up

9fb3b6d9.jpg

77f51a80.jpg

Oh and the best thing my cheque came so went to the bank and paid it in next week coilovers and a few other bits will be ordered :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah ebay numberplate bulbs I bought proper festoon's off Ultraled's they have been good as gold.

Looking forward to seeing all the mods arrive lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.