Long Term MPG in Instrument Cluster

Shminkypinky

Dec 1, 2017
I know it’s really simple but I cannot recall how to show the ‘long term’ consumption in the instrument cluster? I can only see ‘since start’ can someone advise how you toggle between the options please? Thanks

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Still not working. Sorry but could you elaborate please? Thanks
The left and right arrow buttons on the right side of the steering wheel navigate between the tabs like driving data, media, phone, navigation, assistance systems and vehicle status. First, find driving data (the one with the car symbol) there using one of those buttons. Then scroll through the available items turning the scroll wheel up or down. Find "overview" there (Title might be different for each dashboard software version, the one I'm talking about is the one where you see 4 items of driving data together: Distance traveled, time traveled, average consumption and average speed.) and click it to select the item. That's where you need to click again. Each click there should toggle between since start, since refuel and long term data.

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Shminkypinky

Dec 1, 2017
The left and right arrow buttons on the right side of the steering wheel navigate between the tabs like driving data, media, phone, navigation, assistance systems and vehicle status. First, find driving data (the one with the car symbol) there using one of those buttons. Then scroll through the available items turning the scroll wheel up or down. Find "overview" there (Title might be different for each dashboard software version, the one I'm talking about is the one where you see 4 items of driving data together: Distance traveled, time traveled, average consumption and average speed.) and click it to select the item. That's where you need to click again. Each click there should toggle between since start, since refuel and long term data.

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk
Perfect! Many thanks! Very much appreciated!!! I was in consumption not the overview!!! Thank again!

Reactions: serdar_18fr
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members