will_ainsworth

Sep 18, 2008
Plymouth, Devon
www.flickr.com
i sure hope that is dirt on the under part of the bumper and not where they missed to paint it!!

a1567.jpg

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Looks blooooomin nice faisel!! Not tempted to have the wheels finished darker? Would set it off a treat!

Somie - How much have you lowered that by?? Assuming it's your car?

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Looks blooooomin nice faisel!! Not tempted to have the wheels finished darker? Would set it off a treat!

Somie - How much have you lowered that by?? Assuming it's your car?

cheers.yeah i am,but not sure.might try diamond cut wheels,or anthracite grey...but then again when its dirty it looks like anthracite...so probably something more standout like the diamond cut (shiny)

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Quick update,just got a stage 2 remap done by CustomCode.

they claim iv got 274bhp and 281 Torque, however i havent had it dyno tested.

so il be heading up to a rolling road with a few people and see how it goes.and im aware that its a dyno lottery....

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
you're going to cry when you get a whacking great stonechip. Looks grea in those pics.... loks like a CAD render rather than a real car the paintwork's that good!

lol the graphics are so good that its better than real life!!!!! (gamer talk) thnx

in fact...i HAVE a huge stone chip right in the middle of the bonnet... its like the stone strategically designated the perfect spot for maximum humiliation.... [:@]
il upload a pic tomorow if i can be assed

Last edited:

Immy

Engine

Nice one for the bro.. naa i aint u knw. im from manchester, i joined this recently to get hold of an AMK for my cupra r... but i would appreciate it if u can keep in touch an find one for me. what are the price ranges for them?
immy

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
cool, as soon as i read your post my mate told me that his mate called immy wants an engine coz he blew his lol....

well iv seen them on ebay goin over a grand anyway...seen 1 sitting at £1500 for the 1.8T lump...dont know how cheap you can get one though

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.