CUPRA Formentor Build date and delivery tracker

Depeare

Feb 18, 2022
Woking
CUPRA formentor
I have had my formentor hybrid since September 1st 2021, I have had a problem with my screen on the consul with it going purple on the screen, which then you can’t do anything with the screen( but have found that if you hold the on/off button for between 10/15 seconds and it reboots.
but I am still having an issue with connectivity with the SOS button coming on. Then you can’t do anything with the consul at all, it stays on screen saying connecting . You can’t listen to radio or anything. It’s now been in the garage 3 times , it’s quite frustrating I’m now starting to lose faith in this car, if it goes in once more I may ask for it to be changed.

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Just had a call from the dealer to say that I have a new build date for wk11 (14-20th March). They said that if that hppens and with current shipping and delivery times I should get my car in May! Effectively 9 month from order date. Anyway, lets see as I feel this is another deja vue moment, had a few since ordering a Cupra.

MarauderMaisy

Jun 20, 2021
Added mine to the list - order officially went out on 6th August, original ETA was January, now April. Seems to be in line with most other people's expectations.

Just had a call from the dealer to say that I have a new build date for wk11 (14-20th March). They said that if that hppens and with current shipping and delivery times I should get my car in May! Effectively 9 month from order date. Anyway, lets see as I feel this is another deja vue moment, had a few since ordering a Cupra.
Was that pushed-back from your previous estimate, or has it been brought forward at all?

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Added mine to the list - order officially went out on 6th August, original ETA was January, now April. Seems to be in line with most other people's expectations.

Was that pushed-back from your previous estimate, or has it been brought forward at all?
Hi, it has always been pushed back. Never been bought forward.

Sehanine

Dec 18, 2021
hi this was ordered i am sure someone has put it in wrong
09/01/22VZ2310DSGCamouflage Green
This is mine and it is correct. I ordered it just before the colour was removed. Dealer confirmed the order had gone through and I have been given a build date. I'm due to contact them again soon, so will double check - will be exclusive for sure. No idea why they removed it - anyone else know?

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Just updated the sheet as my car was due to be built next week (WK11) but I have just been told it is now Status 30 (Built)!! Just have to wait now for status 38 (on the boat). Some good news finally. :)

Reactions: Drewy66

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Had email from leasing company saying i no longer have a expected build date against my car:(
was initially told build week 13 then changed to week 14
ordered V2 190 with pan-roof and beats audio 2nd Feb

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Had email from leasing company saying i no longer have a expected build date against my car:(
was initially told build week 13 then changed to week 14
ordered V2 190 with pan-roof and beats audio 2nd Feb
The Beats audio system will be the Achilles heel here! It is currently removed as a spec'd option as Beats are unable to supply. The Beats audio system uses a lot of DSP (Digital Sound Processing) and this is where there is a big shortage currently. :(

Reactions: Jonouk1

MorganB98

Feb 8, 2022
Surrey
updated sheet for mine
order date: 04/02/2022
delivered to dealer: 07/03/2022
Pickup: 11/03/2022 pushed back to 14/03 due to paperwork
Missing car mats(dealer will call up when they are ready)

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
updated sheet for mine
order date: 04/02/2022
delivered to dealer: 07/03/2022
Pickup: 11/03/2022 pushed back to 14/03 due to paperwork
Missing car mats(dealer will call up when they are ready)
That's massively quick! Did you get priority or something?

MorganB98

Feb 8, 2022
Surrey
That's massively quick! Did you get priority or something?
Not exactly sure as was told several different things
initially told 4 months wait
then build week 11 then it went to build week 14
then we got a call on the 07/03 saying the car had arrived at the dealer and when would we like to pick up

i think it may have been a cancellation vehicle (as we stressed we needed/wanted the car ASAP) as we did specify petrol blue leather and space saver and got black leather and no spacesaver

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise