CUPRA Formentor Build date and delivery tracker

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
hi thought i would try to keep a spreadsheet of what is happening on ordering so people can see actually order times against receipt
i am not sure if it will work can someone test it
and do people want it i can change it or remove things
if it doesn'r work i can just delete it
i have changed the link to be editable now

Formentor Ordering Timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
hi thought i would try to keep a spreadsheet of what is happening on ordering so people can see actually order times against receipt
i am not sure if it will work can someone test it
and do people want it i can change it or remove things
if it doesn'r work i can just delete it
i have changed the link to be editable now

Ordering Timeline
Hi Spivvy, thanks for doing this and I just tried to put my details in and it keeps saying that my access has expired and will not save the changes?
Tried a few times now and just keep saying that access has expired and will not save?

Last edited:

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
I would add mine if OK as well, I have a Seat Leon on order, think this would be good to have.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Definitely not working for me? Just stops when about half way through putting in the info, access expired 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Mrshifter

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
hi not sure why this is happening i can put the data in for you if you let me know
Hi Spivvy, 20/08/2021, VZ2, 310, DSG, Graphene Grey, Pan-Roof, Top-view Camera, Petrol Blue Nappa, Originally expected Feb 2022 now April 2022.

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
hi not sure why this is happening i can put the data in for you if you let me know
4/8/2021 Leon FR ST Desire Red with safety pack M and Wraparound lighting was due Feb/March, but now who knows, hopefully we'll all get build weeks by the end of the quarter!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Stuo

Jan 11, 2022
Updated but no column to designate hybrid, put it in the model column.
Guessed at delivery date as only just got estimate build week (21!)

Gbbeesls

Feb 11, 2022
Hi Spivvy, I managed to input my info from another PC. I also added a new column "Original Delivery Date" hope you don't mind? This means people can input their original date, then their Est date and then their actual date. Those who have put info in for Formentors may wish to input their original date now as this will show how things are slipping between models. (y)

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
Hi Spivvy, I managed to input my info from another PC. I also added a new column "Original Delivery Date" hope you don't mind? This means people can input their original date, then their Est date and then their actual date. Those who have put info in for Formentors may wish to input their original date now as this will show how things are slipping between models. (y)
ho no thats great i took a guess on the columns