You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
hi from rhodes!i was expecting mine at the begining of february but they informed me yesterday that all cupra arrivals are going to seat greece as test drives and also press cars!!so the customers will take the next shipment due at the 15 of february hopefully!!this sucks!!not as much as yours 5 months wait though!!sorry!:(

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Just dropped Nigel an email to see if he's had an update on my order. But if June it is said:
Have you heard back from Nigel yet? You might be alright and get yours earlier as you were one of the first to place an order?

And are the dealers still due to get their demonstrators in mid-Feb - seems pointless if no-one else can get their hands on one till a few months after?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Have you heard back from Nigel yet? You might be alright and get yours earlier as you were one of the first to place an order?

And are the dealers still due to get their demonstrators in mid-Feb - seems pointless if no-one else can get their hands on one till a few months after?

Doesn't know as yet. My car still isn't appearing on the system, nor are the demo cars.

Though they have been told to expect their demo in February.

My order was made verbally to SEAT UK in December, and they were hoping to push it through. But there are no promises, neither are there any expectations on my part. It comes when it comes, just as long as it comes at some point. :)

Nigel checked for me last week, to make sure that they had actually made a sale order, with me being so early on the bandwagon. SEAT UK assured him it was, so thats all I can go off for the moment. Not that i'm too fussed, im saving a packet of money at the moment. :)

I think they will still launch in March, but with it being the top of the range, and a selection of options available for it. SEAT maybe reluctant to build them if customers are going to say i want mine with this that and the other option.

So they are showing off demo cars, then taking specific factory orders from March.

We'll have to see though, with not a lot of info coming from head office we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Is this a future echo!!!

A Z & Syphon meet :whistle:

gallery.cityauto.gr

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Nice one Scott.

You started a thread last week that made it fairly clear you were having 2nd thoughts.

I've found it v. hard to resist, and will be ordering something else soon. I am seriously going to have to NOT look at pictures of the new one though...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Nice one Scott.

You started a thread last week that made it fairly clear you were having 2nd thoughts.

I've found it v. hard to resist, and will be ordering something else soon. I am seriously going to have to NOT look at pictures of the new one though...

My dealer principle knows me pretty well by now :D and something he said summed it up really.

When someone told him I was thinking about the FR.... "surely not, Scott's got cupra written on his pyjamas" :rolleyes:

What you thinking of ordering?

Scott

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise