Which boost guages look best

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
which boost guages look best i.e closest to stock in both day and night use im sure alot of you have guages so all opinions wanted, im looking for boost and oil pressure guages please if you have pics post them up, ive tried look through previous posts but theres alot of mixed opinion and different criteria

please help

chris

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
Autogauge seem to match up, however for the best looks you can't beat DEFI gauges!

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
You get sleeves to go over the bulb, one is red.

There are photos on here of someones pillar pod at night and they match perfectly.

Most autometer guages come with a white background.

flashbsd

i find my autometers superb! look at defo if you want quality too!

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
Get DEFI BF series i think they are called and daisy chain them, they look qualitaaay :D

alexoakes

May 9, 2004
Lincoln
I've got a DEFI BF in mine, looks quality. Good bit of kit, matches up really well at night. During the day, it's tinted so appears black with the red dial showing through. You need the controller to run it though.

jambojones10

Oct 17, 2005
Here are mine AutoGauge, perfect match, light up red and no rattles or noise:

DSCN2097.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg

gazjones

jambojones10 said:
Here are mine AutoGauge, perfect match, light up red and no rattles or noise:

DSCN2097.jpg

DSCN2103.jpg
where did you get your auto gage gauges as they look really good ive got an auto gage bosst gauge but relly like the look of the oil temp one to go with it. are they 52 mm gauges?

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
yeah where do u get them from on previous threads people mentioned led's and auto meters and also 42 draft design site for vdo ones but id like them to look as stock as possible to the origional dials fez boy did you find the pics

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise