Where can I hang my coffee??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATT'88

Selling Leon 170 TDI
Oct 19, 2008
ESSEX
BUT.... Can you get that cover in different "STYLES"?? That wont look very good in my car tbh. Anyone???

bonehead2

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had one of these re-skinned? I've got a Cupra on order with leather and would like an armrest for it, but as someone above mentioned, I don't think the standard finish would match very well. If so, It'd be great to see a picture. If not, anyone recommend a decent upholsterer around Surrey way?

Cheers.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has had one of these re-skinned? I've got a Cupra on order with leather and would like an armrest for it, but as someone above mentioned, I don't think the standard finish would match very well. If so, It'd be great to see a picture. If not, anyone recommend a decent upholsterer around Surrey way?

Cheers.

There is an original accessory Red Leather Armrest, Part No 1P0061000
Have a snoop here http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/uk/SEAT/site/Service/original-accessories/main.html

bonehead2

The red isn't really doing it for me I'm afraid. The Cupra leather is black with white stitching, so plain black leather or perhaps black with diagonal stitching would look nice..

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
<hint> - go to the new members forum ( clicky ), start a thread introducing yourself, then go through 10 or so other newbie posts which say "hello" like yours does and say hello back.

Strange - but you can do that without getting told off.

bonehead2

Tam, I appreciate your (more measured) input.

To be honest, the response to my tongue in cheek posts earlier has put me off somewhat. Someone's little power trip, deleting emails that weren't offensive, sidestepped a "rule" and allowed me, albeit temporarily, to post the picture that was relevant to the thread.

I've got my FL Leon Cupra coming in a couple of months and thought this forum might be of use to me and I might be able to add something to it too, but now, I don't think I'm that interested.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
I know what your saying, but if everyone who joined did this, then suddenly there'll pages and pages of random posts which in 2 years time when someone reads an old thread will just look very very strange.
(not to mention google indexing probably wont like it!)

There are rules, you agreed to them when you signed up, keep to them, grow your post count over a few days rather than hours and suddenly all will start working for you and you'll settle down and find how fantasticly resourceful and friendly this site it is with many many other members just as keen on their Seats as you will be with yours.

Frustrating - perhaps if your a new member with low post count, but in the long run, it DOES make sense and keeps a huge amount of spam off the forum.

(p.s. dont try and piss mods off - they win every time ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.