WAYHEY! My car passed the MOT

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Thats going to look really nice, get some pics up as soon as you get them fitted :funk: Just go easy over speed humps ;)

Have you thought about getting your bump strips color coded at all? I think that would like quite smart too.

Yeah i will do, im SO excited! :happy:

Hhmm not sure if i want to do that or not, i think if i did i would get the whole bumper smoothed to be honest

I kind of want to keep the outside of the car exactly like it is standard as i think they look wicked as they are, it was just suspension that was important for me at the moment although im sure there will other things i want to do at some point

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
CupraTgirl said:
Yeah i will do, im SO excited! :happy:

Hhmm not sure if i want to do that or not, i think if i did i would get the whole bumper smoothed to be honest

I kind of want to keep the outside of the car exactly like it is standard as i think they look wicked as they are, it was just suspension that was important for me at the moment although im sure there will other things i want to do at some point

Yeah you're right, they do look very nice as they are. I get bored sometimes and try and think of ways to improve the exterior but never end up doing anything as it looks good as it is. Actually im 50/50 wether or not to revert back to black bump strips myself. :think:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Yeah you're right, they do look very nice as they are. I get bored sometimes and try and think of ways to improve the exterior but never end up doing anything as it looks good as it is. Actually im 50/50 wether or not to revert back to black bump strips myself. :think:

I really like the Yellow cupras and think that the bump strips looks wicked in Black

There was someone on here that had a Yellow Cupra and had the bump strips, plastic wing mirror surrounds and all those sorts of bits sprayed in a Black colour and his engine bay powder coated in Black and it looks HOT although he has sold the car now

Have you seen it?

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
CupraTgirl said:
I really like the Yellow cupras and think that the bump strips looks wicked in Black

There was someone on here that had a Yellow Cupra and had the bump strips, plastic wing mirror surrounds and all those sorts of bits sprayed in a Black colour and his engine bay powder coated in Black and it looks HOT although he has sold the car now

Have you seen it?

I have seen that one yeh, i was planning on having my engine bay detailed in matt black but he beat me to it :cry: I might go ahead and get it done anyway though [B)]

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
I have seen that one yeh, i was planning on having my engine bay detailed in matt black but he beat me to it :cry: I might go ahead and get it done anyway though [B)]

Yeah thats something i want to do to mine too! I wasnt sure what colours to go but i think i will go with some polished and some Black :think:

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
CupraTgirl said:
Yeah thats something i want to do to mine too! I wasnt sure what colours to go but i think i will go with some polished and some Black :think:

Good choice, i was thinking black cam cover & inlet manifold with mirror polished charge pipe :) Black is sooo the new chrome.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Good choice, i was thinking black cam cover & inlet manifold with mirror polished charge pipe :) Black is sooo the new chrome.

Yeah a properly polished charge pipe will look HOT

I need to get a little dent in mine smoothed out but it will look wicked once done

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
CupraTgirl said:
Yeah a properly polished charge pipe will look HOT

I need to get a little dent in mine smoothed out but it will look wicked once done

Definatley! A mate of mine had his charge pipe polished for around £15! Looks really good :D I really should stop being lazy and start putting my ideas into practice. :rolleyes:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Definatley! A mate of mine had his charge pipe polished for around £15! Looks really good :D I really should stop being lazy and start putting my ideas into practice. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, i was going to get mine done recently but it probably means being without my car for a couple of days and i dont really want that :(

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
CupraTgirl said:
I know what you mean, i was going to get mine done recently but it probably means being without my car for a couple of days and i dont really want that :(

Very true, being without the car is no fun at all. :( But its the only way to get the work done.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
CupraTgirl said:
Yeah as im finding out at the moment :cry:

Still dont know what the 'other' problems are with it

Hmm, i'm guessing your a tad far away to be coming down here to see Bill? Because as i've found out he seems to be able to diagnose EVERYTHING Ibiza related!

I'll have a read through your thread at work later and see if we can shed any light on it. Speaking of which, i better get to work! Take care. :)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Hmm, i'm guessing your a tad far away to be coming down here to see Bill? Because as i've found out he seems to be able to diagnose EVERYTHING Ibiza related!

I'll have a read through your thread at work later and see if we can shed any light on it. Speaking of which, i better get to work! Take care. :)

Im not sure how far away he is?

Yeah that would be fantastic, thank you :happy:

You know which one it is? There is a few but the most recent is probably the best to look at :whistle:

You too

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
Last edited:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Beaker said:
Well hes about 10 yards from me! (i live opposite), postcode GL10 2PZ :) I've found the thread, should make interesting reading.

Thats 101.6 miles from me and about 2 hours and 13 minutes ;)

Wicked! Let me know what you think