Vehicle lighting fault

Aug 7, 2024
My Ibiza from 2019 has been having issues with the lights -- sometimes they wouldn't work but after some time they would come back. The car was taken to the auto repair shop (SEAT's own network) and they said there was no issue. However, more recently the issue has become frequent and the lights just don't work. Finally, we managed to get some pictures of the error messages. Unfortunately, the local shops are either on holidays or busy until mid-September. So, I'm trying to figure out what the issue is and if any/what parts need to be replaced.

Any help would be appreciated!

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
My Ibiza from 2019 has been having issues with the lights -- sometimes they wouldn't work but after some time they would come back. The car was taken to the auto repair shop (SEAT's own network) and they said there was no issue. However, more recently the issue has become frequent and the lights just don't work. Finally, we managed to get some pictures of the error messages. Unfortunately, the local shops are either on holidays or busy until mid-September. So, I'm trying to figure out what the issue is and if any/what parts need to be replaced.

Any help would be appreciated!
Sounds to me as if there is a bad earth, you could still get the bulb working but high resistance, You need a Multi meter and measure if there is any problems with the lamp holders and connectors, and earth points

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.